50 cent is an American producer, rapper, actor and entrepreneur from New York. You won’t believe but he is richest rapper in the world. There have been some lawsuits going all around him about he being bankrupt.
50 cent net worth is likely to be $30 million which has dropped from 50 cents earlier newt worth which was estimated by Forbes as $150 million. He was born in Queens, New York in 1975. He was raised by his mother only who was a drug dealer.
When his mother passed away, he started living with his grandparents. He started selling drugs when he was only 12 years old.
But his grandmother always believed that he is into school programmes. He has been arrested multiple times and also has been detected by the metal detector of the school.
He started rapping from his basement and Jam Master Jay taught him to write songs and how to create choruses.
He was signed with Columbia records in 1999 where he released his debut album. He was also targeted in the same year by a man outside his house who shot him nine times.
He had multiple injuries but within six months he revived himself. 50 cent was discovered by Eminem in 2000 and since then he is on a spree and has released multiple albums and also become an entrepreneur. As of 2020, 50 cent net worth is estimated to be $30 million dollars.
Let’s Have A Look At His Best Career Highlights Of 50 Cents –
- BET Awards – Best New Artist (2003)
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Male Artist (2003)
- BRIT Awards – International Breakthrough Artist (2004)
- World Music Awards – World’s Best Selling Pop Male Artist (2003, 2005)
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Hot 100 Artist (2005)
- BET Hip-Hop Awards – Hustler of the Year (2007)
- Grammy Awards – Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group (Crack a Bottle, 2010)
Despite his lawsuits and other charges, he is one of the most popular rapper of present time. 50 cent estimated net worth is $30 millions.