1. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threaded, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”– Simone Signoret
2. “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.”– Robert Browning
3. “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”– Rosemonde Gerard
4. “I want you for always days, years, eternities.”– Franz Schubert
5. “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”– Martin Luther
6. “Real love stories never have endings.”– Richard Bach
7. “Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.”– Mark Twain
8. “May the love that you share Last your lifetime, A blessing hand always be there, May success and happiness be yours forever As you make a wonderful pair!”– Rushi Kanya
9. “You were made perfectly to be loved – and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.”– Elizabeth Barrett Browning
10. “Love is the emblem of eternity, it confounds all notion of time, effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.”– Germaine De Stael
11. “I wouldn’t change a thing, as happiness you bring. You are my soulmate. A marriage made by fate.”– Catherine Pulsifer
12. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”– Maya Angelou
13. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”– Kami Garcia
14. “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.”– Paul Sweeney
15. “The sum which two married people owe to one another defies calculation. It is an infinite debt, which can only be discharged through eternity.”– Johann Wolfgang
16. “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”– Rita Rudner
17. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”– Judy Garland
18. “There is no mystery that’s the beauty of it. We are entirely explicable to each other, and yet we stay. What a miracle that is.”– Kamila Shamsie
19. “As we begin a new chapter in our lives, remember one thing: My heart is forever yours, and I will cherish every passing second I have you in my life. Keep my heart for I will always be deeply in love with you.”– Emily Winters
20. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years, multiply.”– Zane Grey
21. “The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.”– Lawrence Durrell
22. “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.”– Karen Clodfelter
23. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”– Alfred Lord Tennyson
24. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”– Cassandra Clare
25. “Forever is a measure of time used by people who share an ordinary love. Our extraordinary love is immeasurable … for us, forever just won’t do.”– Steve Maraboli
26. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”– A. A. Milne
27. “Like good wine, marriage gets better with age once you learn to keep a cork in it.”– Gene Perret
28. “Not only have I seen truth in your eyes, but you also remind me of time itself for you are my Past, Present, Future, and Forever. I love you. Happy Anniversary.”– Emily Winters
29. “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.”– Steve Maraboli
30. “However, you forgot our anniversary date, but it does not matter because I know that you may have forgotten the date but you haven’t forgotten my value in your life.”– Shattered Girl
A marriage is a bond made in heaven. Once two people join their lives, everything becomes beautiful and unique. It is the romantic moments spent together that make life memorable. The feeling of being in love and adored is lovely, and the journey is worth exploring.
However, when it is time to celebrate any occasion, you feel short of words. There is no saying that can commemorate the love you feel for your partner. That is why we have brought you anniversary quotes that you can use to make your partner feel special.
You can use these quotes for wife and tell her how much you care. Or maybe it is your husband you want to send messages to. These quotes are suitable for husbands as well. You can write them on your anniversary quotes or maybe just send them through a message.
Suppose there is anyone in your family who is celebrating their anniversary. You can send them quotes for parents. They will be showering you with their blessings for sure. What’s more, there are some rather funny quotes that we have compiled for you here.
An anniversary is an occasion to celebrate and feel happy about. The quotes mentioned below can be used as special greetings for your lovely partner. Share the love and make each day of your life special with this fantastic collection. She will love you for the beautiful expressions of love. What better way to celebrate your anniversary than making her feel that way?
1-year Anniversary Quotes
- “One year down; the rest of our lives are to go.”
- “May this year be just the first of many great ones to come.”
- “Here’s to 365 days of marriage .”
- “365 days later, and I’m still crazy for you.”
- “Only one year in, and you’re making Mr. and Mrs. look easy.
2-year Anniversary Quotes
- Two years of marriage means double the fun.
- What’s better than one year of marriage? Two.
- Two years down and forever to go.
- After two years, I feel we’re here for a good time *and* a long time.
- Two years later, and we’re just as in love as the day we said, “I do.
3-year Anniversary Quotes
- Another year, another great reason to celebrate! Wishing a perfect pair a very happy 3rd Marriage Anniversary.
- Congratulations on another year of falling deeper in love with each other. Happy 3rd anniversary to a special couple.
- Every day, continue to love each other more and more; I wish you countless happy memories, Happy 3rd Anniversary.
- Happy wedding anniversary! I wish you many more years like this one ahead in your life. It’s time to celebrate all over again. Happy 3rd Anniversary!
- Have a grand celebration on your 3rd marriage anniversary. I hope that there will be many, many more other celebrations that will follow this one.
4 Years Anniversary Quotes
- A 4-year anniversary might not be a huge occasion to celebrate, but it is one that marks our years together regardless. Here’s to us, my darling.
- Happy 4-year anniversary to you, my darling. We have spent several years together now, and every year I look forward to us being together for a lifetime even more. I love you.
- I loved you so much when I first laid my eyes on you. You were perfect, and you still are. Our arguments did not change a thing about my love for you.
- Happy 4-year anniversary, my dear. There will be more anniversaries to come. I’ll make sure of that, and I’ll love you every year.
- I love you. I love how the sunlight streams through your hair, giving it a golden sheen. I love your voice, smooth like silk when you wake me up in the morning. Happy 4th anniversary, my dear.
Five Years Anniversary Quotes
- “High-five to your five-year milestone.”
- “Five years, 60 months, 260 weeks, or 1,825 days—however you count it, it all adds up to love.”
- “If a five-year wedding gift is silverware, then a happy day to you two spoons.”
- “On one hand, you have all the years of your marriage. May you run out of fingers and toes to count all those to come.”
- “Thanks to this wedding milestone, five is my new favorite number.”
6-year Anniversary Quotes
- 6 years is just like the blink of an eye when I know that I can spend many more years with you. Happy 6-year anniversary, baby.
- We had our share of arguments, disagreements, and conflicts, but we have risen stronger as a couple by overcoming them together. Happy 6-year anniversary, my dear.
- I will never trade the six wonderful years that we had for anything else. I loved you, and I always will. Happy 6-year anniversary to both of us.
- The 6th anniversary isn’t a memorable milestone, but every day I spent with you will always be cherished in my memories. Thank you for the wonderful times we had together.
- We have been together for far longer than this, but here’s to our 6th wedding anniversary, my love. I’m so blessed to have married you.
- It feels like it was only yesterday that we first met, and yet, seven years later, we’ve weathered the storms and are as strong as ever. I love you, honey. Happy anniversary.”
- “It’s so wonderful to see a lovely couple like you who understand each other so well. I hope you guys stay so forever and remain blessed. I wish you a happy 7th anniversary.”
- “Today is a celebration of love, mutual commitment, and great sacrifice. It’s really a celebration of togetherness and a joyful moment. I love you so much, sweetie; you mean the world to me. Happy 7th marriage anniversary.”
- “Happy 7th anniversary! I still don’t have the words to describe how I feel about you. You are everything beautiful in the world, my love. You give meaning to every moment of my life. Your smile makes me feel like I’m on top of the world.”
- “We defied the odds – they said we wouldn’t make it, and look at us now. All these years later, our love grows greater each day. Happy anniversary, my love.”
- It has been 8 years in this wonderful life of ours. Even when the road seemed rough and rugged, we made it through together. I love you very much, my dear husband, and I am glad to be with you forever. I promise to love you always, no matter what happens.
- I love you so much! We’ve been together for eight years now. The best 8 years of my life. Thank you for loving me so profoundly and giving me a fantastic son. I will always love and cherish you!
- I look forward to our next decade of togetherness, raising a family, supporting one another’s dreams, and being the best partners we can be. I love you with all my heart!
- My whole world revolves around you. I would go to the end of the earth for you. You are never far from my thoughts and never out of my heart. To me, you are perfect in every way. And my love, it grows every day. I am so lucky to have you and am glad we found each other. We will be together forever, enduring everything life throws at us and loving each other until death does us part.
- You’re my everything. Every day I fall more and more in love with you. Thank you for bringing me joy that no one else can get me, thank you for giving me a reason to wake up every morning, and thank you for making sure I smile and laugh as much as possible. I love you
- I know I may sound quite formal right now, but it’s because I am happy from the bottom of my heart. Happy 9th anniversary to us. Love you, darling!
- Believe it or not! I married my college crush, and we are living the 9th year of our married life. Happy anniversary, honey. I love you.
- Happy 9th wedding anniversary, sugar. We have shared a strong bond of love for nine years. So let’s enjoy this anniversary with lots of love and prayers for the future. I pray that the Lord always keeps our small family happy, and I promise always to do my best to maintain our relationship.
- My love for you has grown yearly, and our sacred relationship has blossomed in these nine years. I am proud to share my life with you, my loyal partner and my dearest husband. I love you, my dear.
- Today, as we cherish our nine years of togetherness, thanks for reminding me how fortunate I am to have such a loyal person in my life. You have always supported me in every good and bad situation, and for that, I will always be thankful.
- “One decade down; forever to go.”
- “Ten years is only the beginning. So long as you’re together, the best is yet to come.”
- “May this major marriage milestone be one of many on your path to forever.”
- “Cheers to a decade filled with love! Break out the bubbly and toast to your past, present and future.”
- “May your vows mean as much today as they did a decade ago.”
- “For your 25th year in marriage, may you receive more silver gifts than you have silver in your hair.”
- “Your wedding may have been special, but it’s nothing compared to your 25 years of love.”
- “A quarter may not sound like a lot in money, but in marriage centuries, you two prove it’s worth a fortune.”
- “Congrats on 25 years—but who’s counting?”
- “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with.” – Charles Schulz
- “Your everlasting love is an inspiration to us all. Thinking of you on this special occasion.”
- “Cheers to your fairy-tale love story and for continuing to live ‘happily ever after.'”
- “Fifty years later, and all that glitters is still gold.”
- “Congratulations on a love story that has stood the test of time—50 years and counting!”
As time passes, you start feeling that your love needs to be celebrated. The quotes above will give you an excellent way to do just that. Instead of letting the event pass by, make it something she will cherish always. With our quotes, you can do just that, and your wife will love you for your effort.