We all know that to start something, it is very important to follow the correct procedure so that it can benefit you with the best outcome.
This is applied to the makeup as well, where the base of the makeup is its foundation. Any carelessness in the choice of foundation can lead to the total disaster of the overall look of the makeup.
We all know that foundation is a very important step in applying makeup. You can get the smooth canvas for the other products to be applied to the face.
Even it gives the face an even tone that can enhance the overall look. The estée lauder foundation is one of the best foundations that are available in the market.
It does not depend upon the formula of the foundation that what type of base it will provide to the person.
It depends upon the person how he applies the layer of foundation on the face. So let’s have the look at the steps that will help in applying foundation in the best way.
- Cleanse your face: The first very important step is to clean the face with a light cleanser. This will was of all the dust particles of your face and will make your face more clean and free from oil. You can even clean your face with micellar water. Just get few drops on the cotton pad and wipe it all over your face.
- Prep your skin: Just make the skin prepared for the layer of foundation, you need to apply the toner so that all the open pores can be closed. Just after that, you can apply face oil or moisturizer. This will ensure that your face is not dry at all and your skin is well hydrated. Whether you are a normal, dry, or oily skin type never forget to moisturize your skin before applying foundation.
- Apply primer: Soon after the moisturizer is settled into your skin. Apply the primer on the T-zone area of the face where you have pores. This will provide the person with a smooth canvas on which the foundation will settle flawlessly. If you want that your makeup should last, so never skip this step.
- Choose the right formula and shade of foundation: You should always choose the foundation according to your skin type and skin tone. Once you have the right foundation take one pump of that on your back of the hand and start applying little dots on the face using your finger.
- Use a foundation brush, sponge, or finger: To get better coverage of the foundation, it is better to either use a foundation brush or beauty blender to spread the foundation all over the face. If you don’t have any of them you can even use your fingers but it will not provide you with a flawless base.
- Use concealer and pack with powder: Apply the concealer on the areas which you want to highlight and to end the base just set your face with loose powder or compressed powder.
By following all these steps you will be able to apply the foundation most appropriately.