Android and iOS smartphones come with GPS connectivity. In your device, many applications use GPS to locate your exact location. There are apps like podcasts, news feeds, weather forecasts, and even games with which others can know about your location. Most location-based apps and Google track you to offer you services according to your preference in new location.
For example- if you are using Google, Facebook, Uber, then it is the basic requirement to enable GPS on your phones. It allows you to simply get navigation on your phone. But, sometimes it becomes annoying that someone is tracking you, or sometimes you want to play Pokémon Go without moving out. In these cases, fake GPS or Fake location on iPhone comes handy.
Are you looking for a location changer that can interpret some other location rather than your current location? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will discuss the best ways to spoof location on iOS and Android devices.
Part 1- Location Changer for iOS
With the help of the location changer, you can easily teleport your iOS phone’s GPS to any part of the world with just one click. Following is the location changer application available for the iOS phone.
iSpoofer is considered as a location spoofer for Mac and iPhone. The tool supports all versions of iOS and iPadOS. With it, you can easily change the location of your iPhone for location-based apps.
Here are the few steps that you will need to follow to use iSpoofer:
- First, you need to install the iSpoofer from the official site on your system. Beforehand, ensure that the latest version of iTunes is installed on your system. If not, you will not be able to use iSpoofer.
- Once the tool gets installed, connect your iPhone to the system.
- Now, disconnect your iPhone, launch any game like Pokémon Go to play it while sitting at home. This is how ispoofer Pokémon go iOS help you to spoof location-based apps.
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- It depends on iTunes, to use iSpoofer, you need an updated version of iTunes on your system.
- Setup also needs some technical knowledge.
- It has inflexible speed simulation, which makes it not so good for Pokémon Go and other AR games.
- You may get warnings on gaming apps because iSpoofer does not provide a solution speed simulation.
- Dr.Fone – Virtual Location
The best alternative of iSpoofer is Dr.Fone – Virtual Location. It is the best as well as a user-friendly application that supports all iOS devices and helps GPS spoof iPhone.
Further, it shows a map-like interface and gives you the option to change your current location to anywhere all over the world.
The best thing about the Dr. Fone virtual location app is that it is specially made for iOS phones and is totally secure and safe to put in use. Moreover, it also permits users to simulate among three or more locations at a customizable speed. With this, you can set various pause times during the movement to make it more natural.
Steps to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is as follow:
- First, you have to download the Dr Fone application from its official site. After downloading it, install the application and launch it in your system.
- Then you have to connect your system with your iPhone and press the “get started” button. After doing this, you can select the “Teleport Mode” to the preferable location present in the search bar.
- Then you have to adjust the pin at the map and then press on the “Move Here” button for spoofing the location.
- Also, to simulate the movement on your phone, you can select the Route Mode or walk on the interface.
- Easy to install
- Easy to setup
- No jailbreaking required
- Seed simulation available
- Secure and safe virtual location tool
- Causes no risk to device’s security
- Causes no ban to users or players of Pokémon Go
- To use all the amazing features, you need to upgrade it
Part 2- Location Changer for Android Devices
You can also change your location on Android phones with the help of the multiple applications available in the market. Following are the list of the best apps that you can use on your Android phone
2.1 Fake GPS Go
Fake GPS Go location changer is an incredible fake GPS application that features an excellent algorithm that allows you to have a fake location on your android device. The best part is that it is free as well as easy to put in use.
In this app, you have the option to set your current location to anywhere from the world in just a single click. This app can easily get over right your present location with the new location. The best part is that you can also use Fake GPS Go to prank on your family, friends, and others.
- Go to Google’s Play store, then download and install the Fake GPS Go on your device.
- Launch the app and then section location option. But before this, make sure the developer option is enable and also enable the allow mock location.
- Now, press on ‘Click here’ to open the map option. It will allow you to use a map to select the fake location for yourself.
- Now you can open Google Maps to check whether your location is updated or not. It may take some time to appear your fake location on other phones.
Fake GPS location by Hola is also one of the best fake GPS applications for android users. This app is free to download as well as allows you to have unrestricted fake locations on your Smartphone. The best part about this app is that you can easily make a fool of your friends and family by sharing the wrong location of yours by using this fake GPS location spoofer app.
- First of all, you need to disable the High Accuracy Location on your device.
- After this, download the Hola Fake Location GPS App from the Google Play Store.
- Enable the developer option and allow mock location. After this, change your current location by adding the preferable location in the Hola app.
VPNa is a popular fake GPS solution available for android users. It is known as a Virtual Phone Navigation App where you can select a new location and can hide your current location. One best feature that makes it different from others is that you can save any location in this app and can use it later with different map styles.
Here are the steps that you can follow to use VPNa on Android device.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone and search for VPNa apps in the Search icon.
- Choose the “VPNa fake GPS location” app and also make sure that your Android device runs on the OS version 4.0 or higher. Install the app and launch it afterward.
- Now, you are ready to use VPNa on your device.
Part 3- Benefits of Location Changer
Location changer offers many benefits to its users. Following are the few benefits of fake GPS.
- Hide your current location from people
By using the location changer apps, you can easily hide your current location from unwanted people and apps.
- Help to reach the next level in the game
Using fake location for games like Pokémon Go allows you to go to the next level with ease. You can also catch more characters without going out of your home.
- News updates from the world
By using location spoor or by faking location on iPhone, you can travel to any location in the world without actually going there. This will help you to know about the news feed of any area in the world.
- Unlocking the apps
You can also unlock the apps which are restricted in your area. With fake GPS you can unlock or use applications like Netflix, Spotify, Prime Video, and many more from other cities.
Location changer or location spoofer apps are very helpful for many reasons. No matter if you use an android phone or iPhone, you can spoof location with the help of above mention apps and tools. For iOS users, Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is a great option as it is a safe and secure tool to fake GPS. Try it now!