If you want to expand your online marketing agency, then you need to decide which type of service will benefit your company the most. Nowadays, the best alternative is the white label SEO method.
This method provides the most benefits, and there is almost no risk involved in using this method. So, it is recommended to become a white label SEO reseller before you trying any other method.
The first step that you need to take if you want to have success with this method is to find a reliable partner. So, you need to find an SEO agency that meets certain requirements.
So, you need to make a list of all the agencies that have the potential of becoming your partner. You can use the internet and choose the agencies that can meet 2 essential requirements.
- They provide white label services. There are hundreds of options from which you can choose your SEO partner. So, while you make the list, you need to make sure that all the agencies provide white label SEO services. Any other type of agency will be useless for you, and you should avoid including them on your list. Doing that will only waste your time that should be focused on the relevant options that you can find.
- The prices of the services are reasonable. The second requirement that your potential partners need to meet is the price of their services. Depending on the level of your agency, the prices of your other services, and your ability to find clients, you should decide the price of your company for providing SEO services. With that in mind, you should only include in your list the agencies that will allow you to make a reasonable profit.
3 Factors That Will Decide the Quality of the White Label SEO Programs!
After you created the list with the eligible agencies that you can partner with, you need to find out if the quality of their white label SEO program is good enough.
Having many options will allow you to choose only the agencies that provide services of the highest quality and discard the rest. To do this, you need to check several things on the agency’s website.
- Agency’s skills. The more SEO agencies are on the market, the less of them will have SEO professionals that are skilled enough to produce good results. So, you need to check the skill levels of the agency. For that, you can simply check the performance of their website. For example, you can check the quality of the content used on its site. If the quality of the content is high, then your clients will get the same quality levels.
- Services included in the program. The second step is to check the services included in the white able program. Keep in mind that the best choice for a white label SEO reseller is to find a partner that provides an SEO audit and other services that cover the 3 parts of SEO. So, you need to make sure that the technical, on-site, and off-site parts of your clients’ websites will be optimized. Only then can you expect to see top results that will satisfy all your clients.
- Past results produced by the programs. Lastly, you need to make sure that the results produced by the agency are good enough. Most of the time, you will find many examples of results produced by an agency on its website. You can simply check them and see which agencies produced the best results. But you still need to check the reliability of the agency and make sure that every information and promise that you found on its website is valid.
Check the Reliability of Your Potential White Label SEO Partner!
Blind trust will never help you have success in anything that you will do in your life. The same principle applies in this situation.
Before you decide on your long-term white label SEO partner, you need to find out how reliable it is. You can do that by following 3 simple steps.
- Contact the agency. The first step is to contact the agency. You can ask them all the questions that you have. Based on their answers you can get a first impression about the agency and its reliability. You can also make sure that you can relate with the spoke person of the SEO agency, and you can reach a common goal for your future collaboration. He needs to understand what expectations you have, while you need to understand how they operate and if you agree with their conditions.
- Get first-hand reviews. After you spoke with the agency, you should focus on its clients. You can try and find other companies that use their services and contact them. By doing this, you can ensure that all the information that you found about the agency is true. You will also be able to see if the agency’s clients are satisfied with its services or not. Any agency that you discover that lied or that is not able to satisfy its clients should be eliminated from your list. In the end, you only need 1 agency that provides the best services at the best prices, and it’s reliable. So, you should find the best choice easily and discard the rest.
- Test the services of the agency. This last step is not essential if you followed the rest. But you can use it as an ultimate precaution. As a white label SEO reseller, you can use the services of the agency and see the effects produced by them. Only then can you be sure that the agency can meet your expectations and produce the results promised. If you have enough knowledge, then a month will be enough for you to get an idea about the capabilities of an agency. Otherwise, you may need more type for this step, and it may not be worth it to follow it.