As the name implies, HIPAA software is software that has all the protection measures in place for your patients’ personal information. It is basically software that is used to store or share information safely.
So, if you want to introduce a new CRM in your clinic, then you need to make sure that all the software that will have contact with the information for your patients is HIPAA compliant.
A very good example is the HIPAA compliant chat. It can be used for multiple purposes that can include personal information management. The main uses that your clinic can have for this type of software are:
- Sending instructions to your staff. With a reliable CRM, you will never need to waste time again notifying your staff personally or one by one. You can simply use the HIPAA compliant chat to send a notification to everyone involved in a meeting that you planned or directly send a set of instructions that need to be followed. Moreover, these notifications will be seen almost every time because all your staff will be using the CRM regularly. So, the pop-up of the notification will attract their attention and ensure that it is noticed.
- Communication between different departments. 2 parts can be discussed for this purpose. The first one is for collaboration for different projects that may happen in your clinic or if multiple departments participate in an event or project outside your clinic. Planning will become a lot easier. Another advantage that must be specified here is the ease of collaboration between your staff. A lapsus or questions that one of your doctors needs answers from another department can be easily solved.
- Sending patient documents between relevant doctors. There are many situations in a clinic when one of the patients has to see more than 1 doctor on the same day. And in such situations, it can be very helpful to directly send the documents and the patient’s information directly between doctors. A lot of time can be saved both for your staff as well as the patients.
What Are the Benefits That Your Clinic Can Get from a HIPAA Software?
Besides the purposes of HIPAA software, such as the HIPAA compliant chat, you also need to know what the benefits of your clinic are.
Including all the potential benefits there will be many. But what matters the most are the 3 benefits that will truly change your clinic in a major way.
These benefits will be visible very fast, and you will be glad that you found a CRM that provides this type of software. Keep in mind that different CRMs can have differences in features and tools. So, the benefits can also differ from a CRM to another one. So, you need to make your choice wisely.
- Increased efficiency. As mentioned above, your staff will be able to save a lot of time. As a result, the overall efficiency of your clinic will increase. Moreover, your patients will be happy that their waiting times will be reduced. Moreover, if you combine the same type of benefits you will get from other features that the CRM provides, then the changes will be massive.
- Maximized productivity. An increase in efficiency by itself will help your staff’s productivity to increase. But the product itself will increase as a direct cause of the chatting app. For example, your staff will be more focused on the patients and less distracted by other insignificant tasks. As a result, they will be able to help a larger number of people.
- Increased patient satisfaction. As mentioned above, not only your staff and clinic will benefit from this type of software. Your patients will be more satisfied as well. In many clinics, the waiting time is already a problem. So, the ability to save some of your patients’ time will gain more trust and satisfaction from your patients. As a result, next time a medical problem arises, the patients will choose your clinic again.
How Can You Find a Reliable CRM That Provides a HIPAA Compliant Chat?
Finding a reliable CRM that provides tools such as the HIPAA compliant chat can be very easy if done properly. Keep in mind that you always need a CRM that can safely keep electronic records.
Nowadays, you can make use of the internet and find everything that you are looking for. You can even do deep research and find all the information you will need to make the best possible decision for your clinic’s future.
All you have to do is to follow 3 simple steps. Doing that will ensure that you find a top CRM compatible with the needs of your clinic.
- Use a search engine to find all the compatible options. Keep in mind that there are many different types of CRMs that you can find on the market. Most of them are specialized in other industries. And they will not be able to cover all the needs of your clinic. For example, they will not provide your clinic with a HIPAA software. The best alternative is to look for compatible ones. Meaning that in your searches, you should mention medical CRM. And you can make a list with all the options that you find.
- Check the features and tools provided by each CRM. The next step is to check and research all the features that CRMs provide. Keep in mind that there will still be many differences between the CRMs. And your main task is to find the ones that can cover the most needs for your clinic.
- Check the reliability and professionalism before making your final choice. In the end, you may have only a small number of CRMs that you can choose from. To make your final decision, you need to look for the most reliable and professional alternative. And you can do that by checking reviews or finding the companies that use the same CRM and ask them about the software.