21 Attitude Quotes and Attitude Sayings Of All Time
1. “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”-Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
2. “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.”-Dale Carnegie
3. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.”-C. JoyBell C.
4. “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”-Paulo Coelho
5.“The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.”-C. JoyBell C.
6. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”-Frances Hodgson Burnett
7. “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.”-C. JoyBell C.
8. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”-Roy T. Bennett
9. “We are all different. Donâ€™t judge, understand instead.”-Roy T. Bennett
10. “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.”-Judith McNaught
11. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.”-Walt Whitman
12. “The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.”-C. JoyBell C.
13. “I am a part of all that I have met.”-Alfred Tennyson
14.“Keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden.”-Cormac McCarthy
15. “If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.”-Criss Jami
16. “Look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else.”-Tom Stoppard
17. “Be an independent thinker at all times, and ignore anyone who attempts to define you in a limiting way.”-Sherry Argov
18. “Ah, pay no heed if your enemies laugh. They’ll not be able to once you lop off their heads.”-Christopher Paolini
19. “No, I am not bitter, I am not hateful, and I am not unforgiving. I just don’t like you.”-C. JoyBell C.
20. “The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.”-Martha Washington