1. The Greater Our Knowledge Increases The More Our Ignorance Unfolds. – John F. Kennedy
2. If Not Us, Who? If Not Now, When? – John F. Kennedy
3. Every Accomplishment Starts With The Decision To Try. – John F. Kennedy
4. Those Who Dare To Fail Miserably Can Achieve Greatly. – John F. Kennedy
5.We must use time as a tool, not as a couch – John F. Kennedy
6. We Have The Power To Make This The Best Generation Of Mankind In The History Of The World Or Make It The Last. – John F. Kennedy
7. There Are Risks And Costs To Action. But They Are Far Less Than The Long-Range Risks Of Comfortable Inaction.
8. We Must Use Time As A Tool, Not As A Couch.
9. Things Do Not Happen. Things Are Made To Happen.
10. Conformity Is The Jailer Of Freedom And The Enemy Of Growth.
11. Forgive Your Enemies, But Never Forget Their Names.
12. The One Unchangeable Certainty Is That Nothing Is Unchangeable Or Certain.
13. Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
14. Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
15. Change Is The Law Of Life. And Those Who Look Only To The Past Or Present Are Certain To Miss The Future.
16. Our Progress As A Nation Can Be No Swifter Than Our Progress In Education. The Human Mind Is Our Fundamental Resource.
17. There Are Risks And Costs To Action. But They Are Far Less Than The Long Range Risks Of Comfortable Inaction
18. We Are Tied To The Ocean. And When We Go Back To The Sea, Whether It Is To Sail Or To Watch – We Are Going Back From Whence We Came.
19. Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.
20. The Cost Of Freedom Is Always High, But Americans Have Always Paid It. And One Path We Shall Never Choose, And That Is The Path Of Surrender, Or Submission.
21. Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.
22. Physical Fitness Is Not Only One Of The Most Important Keys To A Healthy Body, It Is The Basis Of Dynamic And Creative Intellectual Activity.
23. The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
24. The Great Enemy Of The Truth Is Very Often Not The Lie, Deliberate, Contrived And Dishonest, But The Myth, Persistent, Persuasive And Unrealistic.
25. Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.
26.The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.
27. In A Very Real Sense, It Will Not Be One Man Going To The Moon It Will Be An Entire Nation. For All Of Us Must Work To Put Him There.
28. Do You Realize The Responsibility I Carry? I’m The Only Person Standing Between Richard Nixon And The White House
29. It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war
30. Sure It’s A Big Job But I Don’t Know Anyone Who Can Do It Better Than I Can.
31. Peace Is A Daily, A Weekly, A Monthly Process, Gradually Changing Opinions, Slowly Eroding Old Barriers, Quietly Building New Structures.
32. The unity of freedom has never relied on uniformity of opinion.
33.The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is unchangeable or certain.
34. The Problems Of The World Cannot Possibly Be Solved By Skeptics Or Cynics Whose Horizons Are Limited By The Obvious Realities. We Need Men Who Can Dream Of Things That Never Were.
35. Mothers All Want Their Sons To Grow Up To Be President, But They Don’t Want Them To Become Politicians In The Process.
36. We Have The Power To Make This The Best Generation Of Mankind In The History Of The World Or To Make It The Last.
37. There Is Always Inequality In Life. Some Men Are Killed In A War And Some Men Are Wounded And Some Men Never Leave The Country. Life Is Unfair.
38. It Might Be Said Now That I Have The Best Of Both Worlds. A Harvard Education And A Yale Degree.
39. The Courage Of Life Is Often A Less Dramatic Spectacle Than The Courage Of A Final Moment; But It Is No Less A Magnificent Mixture Of Triumph And Tragedy.
40. It Is An Unfortunate Fact That We Can Secure Peace Only By Preparing For War.
41. We Believe That If Men Have The Talent To Invent New Machines That Put Men Out Of Work, They Have The Talent To Put Those Men Back To Work.
42. We Must Use Time As A Tool, Not As A Couch.
43. Mankind Must Put An End To War Before War Puts An End To Mankind.
44. The Human Mind Is Our Fundamental Resource.
45. History Is A Relentless Master. It Has No Present, Only The Past Rushing Into The Future. To Try To Hold Fast Is To Be Swept Aside.
46. In A Time Of Domestic Crisis, Men Of Goodwill And Generosity Should Be Able To Unite Regardless Of Party Or Politics.
47. When Written In Chinese, The Word ‘crisis’ Is Composed Of Two Characters. One Represents Danger And The Other Represents Opportunity.
48.The United States Has To Move Very Fast To Even Stand Still.
49. There Are Many People In The World Who Really Don’t Understand-or Say They Don’t-what Is The Great Issue Between The Free World And The Communist World. Let Them Come To Berlin!
50. No One Has Been Barred On Account Of His Race From Fighting Or Dying For America, There Are No White Or Colored Signs On The Foxholes Or Graveyards Of Battle.