All of you have heard this quote “Friends are like band-aids: they heal you when you are hurt and sting to take away” and this type of friends are named as best friend.
Here we are going to share some of the best friend quotes for your best friends so send these quotes to your best friends and make your day rememberable.
1. We’ve known each other by chance,, became frnd by choice,, still frndz by decision and,, when we say frndz 4 ever,, that’s definately a life time promise,,I’m proud 2 have frnd like u, my dr happy friendship day!!!
2. ” don’t walk in front of me,
I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me,
I may not lead.
Walk beside me and
Be my friend.”
Happy friendship day
3. Friendship isn’t how u forget but how u forgive.
Not how u listen but how u understand.
Not what u see but how u feel
And not how u let go but how u hold on!!!!!
4. Every garden must have a rose,
Every grass must have dew &
Every person in the world
Must have a friend like you.
Happy friendship day.
5. A friend is sweet when it is new. And
It is sweeter when it is true. But you
Know what? It is sweetest when it is you
6. Truly great friends are hard to find,
Difficult to leave,
And impossible to forget.
7. A true friend should be:
My medicine -when I am in pain,
My letter -when I am far,
My smile -when I am sad, …
My handkerchief -when I cry
8. “We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over.”
9. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
10. Most people walk in and out of you life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart.
11. Don’t expect your friend to be a perfect person.
But, help your friend to become a perfect person.
That’s true friendship!
12. The only way to have a friend is to be one
13. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
14. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable
15. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your wifi connects automatically.
16. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything
17. True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
18. There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met
19. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
20. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for
21. Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.
22. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
23. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
24. Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation
25. There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
26. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better
27. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
28. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
29. Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
30. A stranger stabs you in the front. A friend stabs you in the back. A boyfriend stabs you in the heart. Best friends poke each other with straws.
31. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them
32. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
33. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “what!” you too? I thought I was the only one.
34. Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…
35. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
36. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.
37. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life
38. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them
39. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages
40. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
41. Be true to your work, your word, and your friends
42. I’m either my best friend or my worst enemy.
43. It’s the friends that you can call up at 4 a.M. That matter
44. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
45. A true friend sees the first tear… Catches the second… And stops the third
46. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends
47. Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.
48. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
49. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
50. Best friend: someone you can only stay mad at for so long because you have important things to talk about.
51. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
52. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate
53. That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart.
54. That’s your best friend and your worst enemy – your own brain.
55. That was the thing about best friends. Like sisters and mothers, they could piss you off and make you cry and break your heart, but in the end, when the chips were down, they were there, making you laugh even in your darkest hours.
56. Friends are like a good bra, supportive, hard to find, and always close to your heart!
Anyone can make you smile or cry
But it takes someone special to make you smile
When you already have tears in your eyes
The only reason god didnt make us sisters is because one mom couldn’t handle us both.
As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones.
57. A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.
58. Best friends can turn a horrible day, into one of the best days of your life.
59. Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.
60. It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?
61. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
62. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
63. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.
64. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
65. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
66. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
67. My mom and I have always been very close. She is my best friend. She had to make a lot of sacrifices early on in my life to make sure I got to do what I wanted to do.
68. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages
69. Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.
70. A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.
71. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
72.I catch your eye and you smile and I feel so much love for you it’s insane, but I feel you looking back at me with nothing more than friendship.
73. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
74. Wanna see who your real friends are? Screw up and see who’s still there.
75. Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow
76. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
77. The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.
78. Maybe I can’t stop the downpour, but I will always, always join you for a walk in the rain.
79. A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
80. I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
81. A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.
82. Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
83.Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.
84. A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.
85. Friends are the family you choose
86. A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
87. A friendship that can end never really began
88. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
89. The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.
90. A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.
91. In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends.
92. A single rose can be my garden… A single friend, my world.
93. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
94. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.
95. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
96. People say best friends are hard to find — that’s because the best is already mine!
97. Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends.
98. Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.
99. It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
100. We have been friends together
In sunshine and in shade.
101. The influence of each human being on others in this life is a kind of immortality.
102. A friend is one who sees through you and still enjoys the view.
103. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
104. Between friends, differences in taste or opinion are irritating in direct proportion to their triviality.
105. Promise me you’ll always remember: you’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
106. Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can’t have too many friends because then you’re just not really friends.
107. I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects.
108. A man must eat a peck of salt with his friend before he knows him.
109. I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.
110. Most people enjoy the inferiority of their best friends.
111. The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
112. Real friendship is a slow grower and never thrives unless engrafted upon a stock of known and reciprocal merit.
113. The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?
114. He who cannot in his own house entertain a guest, when abroad will find few to entertain him.
115. Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
116. A friend is, as it were, a second self.
117. Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.
118. Friendship is the only thing in the world concerning the usefulness of which all mankind are agreed.
119. It is not the gift, but the thought that counts.
120. Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter.