1. Why did the cats ask for a drum set?
They wanted to make some mewsic!
2. What do cats like to eat on a hot day?
A mice-cream cone!
3. What’s a cat’s favorite TV show?
Claw and Order.
4. Why do cats always get their way?
They are very purr-suasive!
5. How did the Mom Cat know she was pregnant?
Her test was pawsitive.
6. How do two cats end a fight?
They hiss and make up!
7. What normally happens when kitties go on a first date?
8. What should you use to comb a cat?
9. What’s a cat’s favorite cereal?
10. What is a cat’s favorite movie?
The Sound of Mewsic!
11. What color do kittens love the most?
12. How do you know a cat is agitated?
He’s having a hissy fit!
13. What does the cat say after making a joke?
14. What’s a cat’s favorite magazine?
15. When cats need to go to the airport, who do they call?
16. Why did the cat wear a fancy dress?
She was feline fine!
17. Why did the cat have to go to an accountant?
They got caught up in a purramid scheme.
18. What’s a cat’s favorite color?
19. What made the cat upgrade his phone?
He wanted to finally get pawtrait mode.
20. Why was the cat afraid of the tree?
Because of its bark!
21. Why are kittens actually excellent bosses?
They have great littership.
22. What did the cat say when it was confused?
23. What’s it called when all the treats are gone?
24. What’s a cat’s favorite dessert?
25. Before going after a mouse, what did the dad cat say to his family?
“Let us prey.”
26. Where does a cat go when it loses its tail?
The re-tail store!
27. What did the kitten have at their birthday party?
A pounce house.
28. What do you call a cat who lives in an igloo?
29. What do you call it when a cat is super-stylish?
30. How do cats stop crimes?
They call claw enforcement!
31. Why did the kitty get an “A” on their English assignment?
They properly used an independent claws.
32. Why was the cat so agitated?
Because he was in a bad mewd!
33. When a cat doesn’t want to say goodbye, what do they say instead?
“See ya litter!”
34. What do you call a cat who loves to bowl?
An alley cat!
35. Why don’t you want to play Monopoly with a cat?
They tend to be cheetahs.
36. What do cats love to do in the morning?
Read the mewspaper!
37. What title does a cat go by in the kitchen?
38. How is cat food sold?
Usually, purr the can!
39. What was the kitten bowling league called?
40. What do baby cats always wear?
41. How does a cat decide what it wants from the store?
It flips through the cat-alog!
42. Why is it hard to trust cats?
They have many tall tails.
43. Why are cats great singers?
Because they’re very mewsical!
44. What did the cats do when they realized they had a bad plan?
They decided to (cat)nip it in the bud.
45. Why can’t cats play poker in the jungle?
Too many cheetahs!
46. Before a cat fight, what is usually said?
“Hold my purrse.”
47. What’s another name for a cat’s house?
A scratch pad!
48. What do cats quote from the movie Bridesmaids?
“Help me, I’m paw!”
49. What should you say to your cat when you leave the house?
“Have a mice day!”