Snapchat is one of the largest social media platforms known for its fun and innovative features and updates, be it cute dog filters, amazing stickers, or cool updates.
Snapchat also lets you save or even download the videos that you record on the app. This was not the case with other apps like Instagram, but that changed later on.
Now it is possible to download, with the help of 4Hub, even Instagram videos which you could not download locally. Snapchat never fails to impress us all, and it is safe to say Snapchat is one of the most entertaining and fun social media applications.
But did you know that there are even more mind-blowing and cool yet easy Snapchat hacks? So here we are going to take a look at these five crazy Snapchat hacks that you would like to try:
1. Make Your Text On Snaps Colourful And Interesting.
Who doesn’t like to write text in snaps with those really beautiful fonts available on Snapchat? But did you know that you can also make every word or even every letter of your snap text of different color?
You just need to know this easy trick. All you have to do is type your text completely and then long press and select the word or letter you would like to make of a different color, and then while the color bar on the right-hand side of the snap is still visible, move its triangle on the bar towards your desired color and Voila! You have your colorful text ready just in seconds.
2. How To Know If They Added You Back On Snapchat?
You started talking to someone new, and you added them on Snapchat, but you are just not sure if they accepted your request? Don’t worry, and there is a very simple way to find it out.
Just go to the search option and search for their name, click on their display icon and now check if you can see their snap score just right below it.
If yes, congratulations! They have added you, but if you cannot see it, then oops! They have not accepted your request but never mind.
3. Snapchat Keeps Your Data Safe.
Isn’t it sad and frustrating when all of your chats and memories on Snapchat are gone, be it for any reason, let’s say you got a new phone or you accidentally deleted all of them but no need to worry Snapchat keeps all your data safe and also secure you can have all that data back too by following these few easy steps:
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Click on your display icon or bitmoji on the top left corner.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner.
- Scroll down, and you will be able to see the option “my data” just above the logout option; click it.
- You have to fill in your E-mail id and password, and it will redirect you to Snapchat’s support page.
- Click “submit a request.
And you are done! Snapchat will send you a zip file on your verified email address, which will contain your chat history, login history, snap streaks history, and many more things.
4. How To Use Multiple Filter In A Single Snap.
Okay, we all know how to add two filters on a single snap. Just swipe for the first filter and then hold and swipe again, and there comes your second filter, easy, right?
But that’s not it. You can add a third and also even a fourth filter too! Isn’t it so cool? All you need to do is once you select the second filter, lift your finger up, and then long press and swipe again, you will get the third filter, then repeat the exact step for the fourth filter, and here it is your snap ready with multiple filters.
With the help of this hack, you can have a filter, time, and location all just in one snap. Isn’t it amazing?
5. How To Get Your Snap-Streak Back?
So you have been busy all day and just forgot to send snaps to your friend for maintaining streaks, and now you are thinking all the efforts are now gone, and the streak is broken but don’t lose hope you still stand a chance for getting your snap-streak back. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Open the Snapchat app, click on the Display icon or bitmoji and then click on the Settings option on the top right corner.
- Scroll down, click the “I need help” option. You will get various options such as privacy, memories, snap-streak, click “snap-streak.”
- Scroll down and click “Yes” on need help with something else.
- Select “my snap-streak disappeared “
- Fill in the details, fill in the exact streak score or the number near to it. Select “No” for the reminder icon.
And it’s done! You will probably get your streak back within 24 hours.
Remember, you can only submit a request for the recovery of a snap- streak with one friend at a time.
So, these are five Snapchat hacks that could be very useful and interesting while using Snapchat. I hope these hacks will help you all and make your snapchat experience even better.