1. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”-Jess C. Scott
2. “I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.”-Lisa Kleypas
3. “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”-J.K. Rowling
4. “I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.”-Haruki Murakami
5. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”-C.G. Jung
6. “A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other…Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever”-Dave Matthews Band
7. “You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever…. connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.”-C. JoyBell C.
8. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”-Stephanie Perkins
9. “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”-Candace Bushnell
10. “It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted.
For having wanted to be wanted. It confuses you, because you think that your feelings were wrong and it makes you feel so small because it’s so hard to keep it inside when you let it out and it doesn’t coma back. You’re left so alone that you can’t explain. Damn, there’s nothing like that, is there? I’ve been there and you have too. You’re nodding your head.”-Henry Rollins
11. “We’re all seeking that special person who is right for us. But if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. And it isn’t until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems ”the ones that make you truly who you are’that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate.
Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for. You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: it’s got to be the right wrong person”someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, This is the problem I want to have.
I will find that special person who is wrong for me in just the right way.”-Andrew Boyd
12. “Well, it seems to me that the best relationships – the ones that last – are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is… suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.”-Gillian Anderson
13. “I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?”-Nicholas Sparks
14. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”-Donald Miller
15. “Why is it,” he said, one time, at the subway entrance, “I feel I’ve known you so many years?” “Because I like you,” she said, “and I don’t want anything from you.”-Ray Bradbury
16. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”-Ernest Hemingway
17. “Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can’t figure out what from.”-Mae West
18. “If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.”-Nicholas Sparks
19. “I know I am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year.”-Edna St. Vincent Millay
20. “It’s no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn’t even speak to each other if they met at a party.”-Nick Hornby
21. “I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin.
When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you, Meredith, and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine.”-Laurell K. Hamilton
22. “When we’re incomplete, we’re always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we’re still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on–series polygamy–until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment.
Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.”-Tom Robbins
23. “Come sleep with me: We won’t make Love, Love will make us.”-Julio Cortzar
24. “Holding Eleanor’s hand was like holding a butterfly. Or a heartbeat. Like holding something complete, and completely alive.”-Rainbow Rowell
25. “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.”-Candace Bushnell
26. “I suffer from girl next door it is where the guy is friends with you and that’s it.”-Taylor Swift
27. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”-Elizabeth Gilbert
28. “I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for?”-Stephanie Lennox
29. “I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.”-Steve Maraboli
30. “True love is usually the most inconvenient kind.”-Kiera Cass
31. “Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.”-Ken Kesey
32. “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.”-Johnny Depp
33. “Therefore, dear Sir, love your solitude and try to sing out with the pain it causes you. For those who are near you are far away… and this shows that the space around you is beginning to grow vast…. be happy about your growth, in which of course you can’t take anyone with you, and be gentle with those who stay behind; be confident and calm in front of them and don’t torment them with your doubts and don’t frighten them with your faith or joy, which they wouldn’t be able to comprehend.
Seek out some simple and true feeling of what you have in common with them, which doesn’t necessarily have to alter when you yourself change again and again; when you see them, love life in a form that is not your own and be indulgent toward those who are growing old, who are afraid of the aloneness that you trust…. and don’t expect any understanding; but believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it.”-Rainer Maria Rilke
34. “Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.”-Nicholas Sparks
35. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”-Audrey Hepburn
36. “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.”-Pink Star
37. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.”-OneRepublic’s song
38. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.”-Dr. Seuss
39. “Your love is all I need to feel complete.” “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.”-Samuel Lover
40. If I know what love is, it is because of you.-Hermann Hesse
41. Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.-Maya Angelou
42. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.-Nicholas Sparks
43. Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.-Truth Devour
44. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”
45. “The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.”
46. “For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens.”
47. “I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.”
48. “I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.”
49. “I love you because I know no matter what happens, you’ll always love me back.”