23 Awe-Inspiring Drone Photo Of Ordinary Landscapes
The drone technology has opened up a plethora of opportunities everywhere from the battlefields to beaches. However, it provides new possibilities to photographers who want to give new dimensions to their shots.
We’ve curated some of the best drone photography for you. Some of these photo shots are awe-inspiring.
1. Is There Anything More Perfect Than This?
1. Soak In This Scene Of The Charming Cayman Islands.
2. Ever Been In Los Angeles Traffic? Be Glad You’re Not In It Now!
3. A Glimpse Of A Lumber Yard In Port-Gentil, Ogooué-Maritime Province, Gabon.
4. The Canadian Coast Guard’s Icebreaker, The Louis-Saint-laurent, In Resolute Bay.
5. A Striking View Of Central Park.
6. A Look At Center Pivot Irrigation In Ma’an, Jordan.
7. Arthus-Bertrand’s Shot Of An Islet In The Terraced Rice Fields Of Bali, Indonesia.
8. Just Between Ravenna And Rimini, You’ll Find These Lovely Seaside Resorts At The Adriatic Coastline Of Italy.
9. Stark Contrast Made By Snow.
10. Everything In Its Place.
11. A Flock Of Sheep Keeping Busy.
12. A Sea Of Rubber, Or A Tire Scrap Yard, Is As Fascinating As It Is Atrocious.
13. The Most Soothing Waves You’ll Ever See.
14. A Frightening But Natural Scene At Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park.
15. Calling All Drummers! Slip Yourself Into This Image Of Neil Peart’s Kit.
16. The Grand Prismatic Spring At Yellowstone National Park Is The Largest Hot Spring In America.
17. A Surreal Shot Of Barcelona, Spain.
18. New York City’s Yankee Stadium Has Never Looked This Good.
19. A Bird’s-Eye View Of A Dromedary Caravan Near Nouakchott, Mauritania.
20. Find Summer Bliss In Gray Malin’s Azul Beach, Brazil.
21. Malin Captures The Timeless Elegance Of Saint-Tropez, France.
22. Beach Surfers At Maroubra, New South Wales.
23. Meanwhile In The Ivory Coast, A Worker Takes A Moment To Rest On Bales Of Cotton.