On October 2, Facebook announced new features for mobile app ads that can help businesses drive engagement and conversions within their apps. New features to mobile app ads are designed to help businesses reach people that have already downloaded their apps and direct them back into specific features, content or products within the app.
Businesses can now choose from seven different calls to action within mobile app ads. These include universal actions like ‘Open Link’ or ‘Use App,’ along with more vertical-specific calls to action: ‘Shop Now,’ ‘Play Game,’ ‘Book Now,’ ‘Listen Now or ‘Watch Video.’ From these calls to action, businesses with deep links can send their existing customers directly into customized, specific locations within their apps, such as new content, sales or product promotions.
Facebook has identified ways how businesses might use mobile app ads to drive engagement and conversions:
- A retail app wants to notify existing users of a current sale or promotion
- A game wants to bring existing players to updated levels
- A music app wants to bring listeners to a new playlist
- A travel app wants to promote discounted fares and getaways
- With these new features, mobile app ads now offer an end-to-end solution that helps businesses drive awareness, acquire new users and increase engagement in their mobile app.
- The new feature has significant potential to drive bookings
To read more click: