70+ Faith In God Quotes Strengthen Your Beliefs
Relying on faith in difficult situations can help you get through even the most difficult and difficult times of your life. But more often than not, things don’t go as planned, leaving you feeling hopeless, beaten, and desperate.
Reading inspirational belief quotes can instantly lift your spirits and remind you how strong you can be. Believe in yourself even if you are looking for faith in God quotes about faith. Even if you’re looking for a quick reminder of something, this list of inspirational quotes has something for everyone.
These profound quotes about faith encourage us to develop our faith daily, so we’re better prepared for whatever life has in store for us. A positive attitude helps motivate and encourage those around you to do the same. Once you’ve seen and read these inspiring faith quotes for yourself, feel free to share your favorites with friends and family so they can be encouraged too.
The Bible verse says, “Faith can move mountains,” which means that there is nothing in this world that is difficult to handle if you surrender with complete trust in God. It’s true.
Faith is having confidence in what we hope for and being sure of what we do not see. Loyalty means believing in the unseen. You don’t have to look at the air to believe it’s there, do you? The same goes for God. We may not have seen God with our physical eyes, but He is there.
Whether you’re happy or sad, you’re the one who guides and protects us throughout our lives.
Faith In God Quotes
1. “When you have faith in God, you don’t have to worry about the future. You just know it’s all in His hands. You just go to and do your best.” -Elder Bryan Mathison
2. “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” -Germany Kent
3. “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.” -Elisabeth Elliot
4. “Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.” -C. S. Lewis
5. “Faith is letting down our nets into the transparent deeps at the Divine command, not knowing what we shall draw.” -Francois Fenelon
6. “No matter what your situation is or what circumstances you are facing, what matters is that God can save you from the gutter most to the uttermost. God is never late, but on time.” -Michelle Murray
7. “God’s breath is like a fresh wind that renews us. Frail and weak as we are, we have hope. We find healing.” -Jhiess Krieg
8. “I believe in a God who measures us for who we are in our hearts and not by what we have done.” -Floyd Kendall
9. “When you are running toward Christ, you are freed up to serve, love, and give thanks without guilt, worry or fear. As long as you are running, you’re safe.” -Franci Chan
10. “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” -Alan Watts
Quotes About Faith In God In Hard Times
11. “I trust in God, and His ways are not our ways. So we have to go with that, and there’s nothing I can do about that.” -Cissy Houston
12. “When you trust your inner guidance and begin moving in the direction of your dreams you will be cloaked in an armor bestowed upon you by your guardian angel.” -Charles F. Glassman
13. “Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts.” -Mahatma Gandhi
14. “Never underestimate the power of Faith because when nothing seems possible, Faith makes it possible.” -Gift Gugu Mona
15. “God wants us to make the move – to initiate coming to Him. It is through coming to Him that we will be able to find rest for our souls.” -Amy Hagerup
16. “Lord, down in the vale of life, Build me up to You. Take away my pain and strife And make me brand new.” -Joshua Aaron Guillory
17. “But we must believe God is listening, and our answers will come, by and by.” -Greta Zwaan
18. “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one.” -A.W.Tozer
19. “God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character. In fact, he depends more on circumstances to make us like Jesus than he depends on our reading the Bible.” -Rick Warren
20. “Faith in God is an opening up, a letting go, a deep trust, a free act of love but sometimes it was so hard to love.” -Yann Martel
Short Faith Quotes
21. “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” -Ben Carson
22. “There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered.” -Mandy Hale
23. “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.” -Elisabeth Elliot
24. “Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.” -Brad Henry
25. “God didn’t make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you.” -Joel Osteen
26. “We can’t run away from pain, but when it happens, just pray and pray, only God can truly heal us best. You will be amazed in the end how it goes away.” -Terry Mark
27. “We are a long time in learning that all our strength and salvation is in God.” -David Brainerd
28. “Don’t let life bring you down. Remember that God gives you struggles to test your faith.” -Olivia Benjamin
29. “If God called us to a task, He will then qualify us for the job.” -Jack Hyles
30. “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” -Saint Augustine
Never Lose Faith In God Quotes
31. “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer
32. “True faith means holding nothing back. It means putting every hope in God’s fidelity to His Promises.” -Francis Chan
33. “Yes, we were given the free-will to choose how to be, but we can still go back to the one who gave it to us for guidance on how to use it.” -Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana
34. “Just when you think you have no more faith God brings someone into you life that gives your faith back to you.” -Shanna Monceaux
35. “Throughout the day, we have the choice to have faith that God is in control, meaning all that happens is for my greater good, or we can go around in fear, worried and negative expecting the worst.” -Rev J Martin
36. “Faith is not the belief that everything will be all right tomorrow, but the belief that I possess the strength to make everything all right today.” -Charles F. Glassman
37. “Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them.” -Mahalia Jackson
38. “Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around Him.” – Joyce Meyer
39. “What we hear and see through the filter of bias becomes our truth, while planting the seeds of conflict.” -Charles F Glassman
40. “God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character.” -Rick Warren
Power Of Faith Quotes
41. “No matter the disappointment, God is still blessing us in other amazing ways. Never give up, keep trying. See your blessings, find strength and keep moving. You will conquer again.” -Terry Mark
42. “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” -Lysa Terkeurst
43. “There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered.” – Mandy Hale
44. “Loss is only temporary when you believe in God!.” – Latoya Alston
45. “Faith in God will elevate you to next level blessings.” – Germany Kent
46. “Hang on! God will be thy strength in any act of your pursuit.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
47. We are never defeated unless we give up on God.” – Ronald Reagan
48. Now, God is praised, that to believing souls gives the light in the darkness, comfort in despair.” – William Shakespeare
49. Each one prays to God according to his own light.” – Mahatma Gandhi
50. To believe in God is impossible not to believe in Him is absurd.” – Voltaire
God Journey Would Be Easy Quotes
51. “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.” – Max Lucado
52. “Relying on God has to start all over every day as if nothing has yet been done.” – C. S. Lewis
53. “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” – Matt Chandler
54. “If God called us to a task, He will then qualify us for the job.” – Jack Hyles
55. “God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character.” – Rick Warren
56. “There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
57. “Remembering the goodness of God in the past will help us in seasons where it’s harder to see Him.” – Esther Fleece
58. “Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost.” -Catherine Pulsifer.
59. “Faith is all about trusting God even when you don’t understand His plan.” -Joel Osteen.
60. “God does not require that we be successful only that we be faithful.” – Mother Teresa.
Burden To A Better Fighter Quotes
61. “Learning to let go is not giving up! It is simply passing the burden to a better fighter, so you can fight another day.” -Shannon L. Alder.
62. “The smallest seed of faith is better than the largest fruit of happiness.” -Henry David Thoreau.
63. “You should be courageous, not because of who you are and what you’ve done, but because of who God is and what He has done!” -Wayne A. Mack.
64. “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” -Corrie Ten Boom.
65. “God has always been in our midst and reaching out to him is to connect with him for a lifetime.” -Hermann J. Steinherr.
66. “Our belief in God is not blind faith. Belief is having a firm conviction something is true, not hoping it’s true.”- Max Lucado.
67. “Sometimes you must stand still in order to get moving to where God wants you to go.” -D.A. McBride.
68. “If you believe in prayer at all, expect God to hear you. If you do not expect, you will not have. God will not hear you unless you believe He will hear you; but if you believe He will, He will be as good as your faith.” -Charles Spurgeon.
69. “Do you want good to come to you from God, then be generous, lend freely and conduct your affairs with justice. It comes down to faith and trust.” -Gary Schulz.
70. “Loss is only temporary when you believe in God!” -Latoya Alston.
71. “Put up your guards, keep faith in God, I promise you all the world will be ours.” -Puff Daddy.
72. “If you raise yourself up, people can bring you down; but if God raises you up, no man can bring you down, if you will remain faithful to Him.” -Bible.
73. “Remembering the goodness of God in the past, will help us in seasons where it’s harder to see Him.” -Esther Fleece.
Faithfulness means believing in God even when everything seems against you. We may not see him, but he will be by our side and watch over us through any difficulties. Looking at some of the faith in God quotes and sayings will inspire you to put your trust and faith in God. Share these faiths in God quotes with friends and family and visit again for more such quotes.
Other Quotes Related Posts:
Guilty Quotes Collection
Law And Justice Quotes
Wisdom From Video Games
Quotes From Fictional Characters