- Supports declarative programming, which simplifies the process of writing, updating and debugging user interface code;
- Uses a component-oriented approach;
- Supports the agnostic paradigm in programming.
- Versatility. The degree of integration of Vue functionality is unlimited and depends solely on the specific needs of the project. Vue can be used, for example, to create just a user interface, and then scale and extend its functionality.
- High efficiency with a small amount of code contained in the framework.
The most complete and well-designed framework among all those listed in this article. It was created by Google and is free and open source. One of the strengths of Angular is its full support from a large community of developers.
The most significant features of Angular:
- Cross-platform (support for mobile and web platforms);
- High speed of work and productivity;
- Scalability with support for most Google applications.
- Server-side pre-rendering support;
- Zero configuration;
- The ability to expand by adding modules;
- High level of documentation.
Free open source framework based on React that provides the ability to quickly build web applications and sites. Gatsby contains the following functionality:
- A wide range of plugins that extend functionality;
- The ability to quickly generate web applications;
- Ease of deployment of projects;
- Contains “starters” – Gatsby site presets for solving various problems.
This is a library of ready-made animations, supported by any browser, which are great for decorating the main pages of sites, sliders, pop-up messages and other elements. The library is written in pure CSS and contains a wide range of different effects.
Green Sock (GSAP)