Christmas is also the time when most companies want to lure the maximum customers into their shops. While some of them use creative and unique marketing strategies to do so few of them actually fall flat in their attempts.
This is probably because the Christmas promotion they planned actually backfired due to some serious flaws in it. Here are 30 such cases where the ideas just flopped.
1. The wrong placement of letters changes the meaning
2. The booby look to Christmas cookies
3. What exactly are these polar bears up to?
4. Is it a reindeer or a dog or both together?
5. Resembling something else, is it?
6. Is it reason or treason?
7. Well, the reindeers do not need eyes, do they?
8. Should have been for adults.
9. What kind of baby Jesus is that supposed to be?
10. No one liked this one so was removed.
11. Waiting for the surprise still.
12. Mr. Claus may not like this version of him.
13. Is it HO HO or OH OH?
14. The scary Christmas ornament we should all avoid.
15. Ornaments at the wrong place.
16. Can you blow the gun with a barrel in your mouth?
17. The reindeers are up to some other mischief.
18. A monster style Christmas celebration.
19. The ornament with a difference.
20. Uh well who exactly is going to get the cookies?
21. What a tough challenge to decipher?
22. This initials game is not what I expected
23. Wrongly placed words spoil the game.
24. Just change the words and the meaning changes
25. Santa seems to be in a naughty mood this year.
26. Is this supposed to be a cat or a dog?
27. Why is my imagination linking this with something else?
28. It cannot be as simple as this.
29. The idea of this costume seems quite gross.
30. Keep the ornament hidden, please.