How Startups Should Leverage Angel List For Raising Funds
Image Source: Pankaj Jain,TLabs
Yesterday, I participated in Startup Saturday, and we had a great time getting valuable inputs on:
• how to approach first few paying customers by Siddharth Agarwal from Practo
• Challenges of scaling up sales for an internet by Krishna Iyer, VP, Ixigo
However, amid a few wonderful products demo by MaaRewa, SportsChimp and Shadow media, one topic, in particular, that has stuck with me is: “How to use Angel List to your advantage”, presented in his inimitable style by Pankaj Jain from TLabs, where he illuminated the audience about Angel List, hybrid social network, communication and crowdsourcing platform offers a greater degree of visibility to startups that might not have access to investors, and, on the flip side, has become an important resource for investors looking to boost dealflow and connect with other investors.
Last night, I curated a lot about Angellist, and now I am sharing with you. Hope, these articles help startups raising seed funds using Angel List:
- How does AngelList work?, Venture Hacks
- The Power Of AngelList Revealed In Its New Look: 978 Deals, 48 Acquisitions, Tech Crunch
- Angellist, Quora
- What do people think of AngelList?, Quora
- 9 Tips for Raising Startup Funds on AngelList, Mashable
- Angel List: The Right Way To Use It To Raise Funding – with Naval Ravikant, Mixergy
- Use AngelList for customer development…and then raise money.
- … look forward to a less-regulated start-up world, Washington Post
If you can add more to the list, please let me know.
Wanna know about Praveen Panjiar, the writer of the article. Click here