Are you tired of Facebook? Sick Of Facebook? And, want to delete your Facebook Account? However, a word of caution here, before deleting your account just keep in mind that when you delete your Facebook account, all of your information is permanently removed from Facebook’s database. You will never be able to log in to it again, and all of the personal and contact information you stored there will be gone.
But, still, if you are certain that you no longer want a Facebook account, WITS Zen will guide you through the process of permanently deleting your Facebook Account:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Open Account Settings.
3. Under Linked Accounts, click Edit. Remove all linked accounts. Why? If you log in to Facebook within two weeks of permanently deleting your account, your account will not be deleted. If you are logged in to any of the accounts listed under Linked Accounts, you are automatically logged in to Facebook. Therefore, you should remove all linked accounts to ensure that the deletion process goes smoothly.
4. Open Privacy Settings.
5. Open Apps, Games and Websites.
6. Under ‘Apps you use’, click Remove. In the list, remove all apps, games, and websites. Again, taking this step helps the deletion process go as smoothly as possible.
7. if you want to save your profile data on your hard drive, now is the time to do it. Open Account Settings and click Download a copy of your Facebook data.
8. Head to the Facebook Help center to initiate the permament deletion of your account. You can search the Facebook Help center for “delete account,” and you will find the same link. If you’re sure that you want to proceed, click Submit.