Google Shopper for iPhone: Shop Smart. Shop Informed
Now, you can use Google Shopper on your iPhone, which was previously only available for Android devices.
Google Shopper is a product search tool that recognizes barcodes, supports voice search and lets you compare prices at online stores and local stores. It’s actually a mobile version of Google Product Search that knows your location and has more input methods. With Google Shopper, turn your iPhone into a shopping assistant to:
● Learn more about products and read relevant user reviews
● Compare prices at online and local stores
● Save and share products for later consideration
There are 3 ways to use Google Shopper on iPhone:
- Bar Code Reader. Use the camera to take a reading of the bar code of the product you are interested in at the store. With GPS enabled iPhone, Google Shopper will show you where else you can buy the same product and at what prices, and even show you, on Google Streets or Google Maps, where the other stores are.
- Camera. Use the camera of your iPhone to take a picture of the product, and Google Shopper does the rest of the work for you. You can find your product in nearby stores or online, with the shipping and taxes included in the total price, for a more complete and accurate price comparison.
- Voice. Just talk to your iPhone and it will tell you where to go, what to buy, and how much you’re going to pay for it.
How to Use Google Shopper: Video
Download Today Google Shopper via the App Store and works with iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 running iOS 4.0 and above. Presently, it is only available for the United States and UK markets.
Shop Smart. Shop Informed