1. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!― Audrey Hepburn
2. I Have Learnt How To Live… How To Be In The World And Of The World, And Not Just To Stand Aside And Watch.
3. The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.― Audrey Hepburn
4. I Was Born With An Enormous Need For Affection, And A Terrible Need To Give It.
5. I Believe, Every Day, You Should Have At Least One Exquisite Moment.
6. When You Have Nobody You Can Make A Cup Of Tea For, When Nobody Needs You, That’s When I Think Life Is Over.
7. I May Not Always Be Offered Work, But I’ll Always Have My Family.
8. When You Have Found It, You Should Stick To It.
9. If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.― Audrey Hepburn
10. They Say Love Is The Best Investment; The More You Give, The More You Get In Return.
11. It Is Too Much To Hope That I Shall Keep Up My Success. I Don’t Ask For That. All I Shall Do Is My Best – And Hope
12. I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.― Audrey Hepburn
13. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other
14. I’ve Been Lucky. Opportunities Don’t Often Come Along. So, When They Do, You Have To Grab Them.
15. I Don’t Believe In Collective Guilt, But I Do Believe In Collective Responsibility.
16. I Heard A Definition Once: Happiness Is Health And A Short Memory! I Wish I’d Invented It, Because It Is Very True.
17. Happy girls are the prettiest
18. Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.
19. I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
20. The most important thing is to enjoy your life.
21. I’m An Introvert… I Love Being By Myself, Love Being Outdoors, Love Taking A Long Walk With My Dogs And Looking At The Trees, Flowers, The Sky.
22.True friends are families which you can select.
23. The Beauty Of A Woman Must Be Seen From In Her Eyes, Because That Is The Doorway To Her Heart, The Place Where Love Resides.
24. I Heard A Definition Once: Happiness Is Health And A Short Memory! I Wish I’d Invented It, Because It Is Very True.
25. As You Grow Older, You Will Discover That You Have Two Hands, One For Helping Yourself, The Other For Helping Others.
26. A woman can be beautiful as well as intellectual.
27. I Can Testify To What Unicef Means To Children Because I Was Among Those Who Received Food And Medical Relief Right After World War Ii.
28. There is a shade of red for every woman.
29. I Probably Hold The Distinction Of Being One Movie Star Who, By All Laws Of Logic, Should Never Have Made It. At Each Stage Of My Career, I Lacked The Experience.
30. I Tried Always To Do Better: Saw Always A Little Further. I Tried To Stretch Myself.
31. My Greatest Ambition Is To Have A Career Without Becoming A Career Woman.
32. Success Is Like Reaching An Important Birthday And Finding You’re Exactly The Same.
33. The Most Important Thing Is To Enjoy Your Life, To Be Happy, It’s All That Matters.
34. I Never Thought I’d Land In Pictures With A Face Like Mine.
35. For Me The Only Things Of Interests Are Those Linked To The Heart.
36. As You Grow Older You Will Discover That You Have Two Hands. One For Helping Yourself, The Other For Helping Others.
37. Anyone Who Does Not Believe In Miracles Is Not A Realist.
38. Good Things Aren’t Supposed To Just Fall Into Your Lap. God Is Very Generous, But He Expects You To Do Your Part First
39. People, Even More Than Things, Have To Be Restored, Renewed, Revived, Reclaimed, And Redeemed; Never Throw Out Anyone.
40. To Plant A Garden Is To Believe In Tomorrow.
41. Giving Is Living. If You Stop Wanting To Give, There’s Nothing More To Live For.
42. You Can Tell More About A Person By What He Says About Others Than You Can By What Others Say About Him.
43. There Are Certain Shades Of Limelight That Can Wreck A Girl’s Complexion.
44. Paris is always a good idea.
45. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
46. Life Is A Party. Dress For It.
47. We All Want To Be Loved, Don’t We? Everyone Looks For A Way Of Finding Love.it’s A Constant Search For Affection In Every Walk Of Life.
48. They Say Love Is The Best Investment; The More You Give, The More You Get In Return.
49. Some people dream of having a big swimming pool. With me, it’s closets.
50. I Never Think Of Myself As An Icon. What Is In Other People’s Mind Is Not In My Mind. I Just Do My Thing.