1. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”– Mother Teresa
2. “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.”– Oprah Winfrey
3. “Sexiness is a state of mind – a comfortable state of being. It’s about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments.”– Halle Berry
4. “We love the things we love for what they are.”– Robert Frost
5. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.”– Hemingway
6. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”– The Notebook
7. “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.”– Wizard of Oz
8. “To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.”– Madonna
9. “I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me.”– Nicole Kidman
10. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”– Notting Hill
11. Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”– Eminem
12. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.”– Lao Tzu
13. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”– John Lennon
14. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”– Julia Roberts
15. “Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people; you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.”– Sylvester Stallone
16. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”-William Shakespeare
17. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”– Oscar Wilde
18. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”– Joan Crawford
19. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”-Friedrich Neitzsche
20. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.”– Paul McCartney
21. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”― Marianne Williamson
22. “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.”― C. JoyBell C.
23. “If we listened to our intellect we’d never have a love affair. We’d never have a friendship. We’d never go in business because we’d be cynical: “It’s gonna go wrong.” Or “She’s going to hurt me.” Or,”I’ve had a couple of bad love affairs, so therefore . . .” Well, that’s nonsense. You’re going to miss life. You’ve got to jump off the cliff all the time and build your wings on the way down.”― Ray Bradbury
24. “I’ve been in love before, it’s like a narcotic. At first it brings the euphoria of complete surrender. The next day you want more. You’re not addicted yet, but you like the sensation, and you think you can still control things.You think about the person you love for two minutes then forget them for three hours. But then you get used to that person, and you begin to be completely dependent on them.
25. Now you think about him for three hours and forget him for two minutes. If he’s not there, you feel like an addict who can’t get a fix. And just as addicts steal and humiliate themselves to get what they need, you’re willing to do anything for love.”- By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept”― Paulo Coelho
26. “They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that’s a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!”― C. JoyBell C.
27. “What are you going to do with your life?” In one way or another it seemed that people had been asking her this forever; teachers, her parents, friends at three in the morning, but the question had never seemed this pressing and still she was no nearer an answer… “Live each day as if it’s your last’, that was the conventional advice, but really, who had the energy for that?
What if it rained or you felt a bit glandy? It just wasn’t practical. Better by far to be good and courageous and bold and to make difference. Not change the world exactly, but the bit around you. Cherish your friends, stay true to your principles, live passionately and fully and well. Experience new things. Love and be loved, if you ever get the chance.”― David Nicholls
28. “Each day brings new opportunities, allowing you to constantly live with love—be there for others—bring a little light into someone’s day. Be grateful and live each day to the fullest.”― Roy T. Bennett
29. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbowwith gold at both ends.”― Aberjhani
30. “To be rejected by someone doesn’t mean you should also reject yourself or that you should think of yourself as a lesser person. It doesn’t mean that nobody will ever love you anymore.
Remember that only ONE person has rejected you at the moment, and it only hurt so much because to you, that person’s opinion symbolized the opinion of the whole world, of God.”― Jocelyn Soriano
31. “One of the most spiritual things you can do is embrace your humanity. Connect with those around you today. Say, “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”…whatever you’re feeling. Send random texts, write a cute note, embrace your truth and share it…cause a smile today for someone else…and give plenty of hugs.”― Steve Maraboli
32. “True beauty, the kind that doesn’t fade or wash off, takes time. It takes incredible endurance. It is the slow drip that creates the stalactite, the shaking of the Earth that creates mountains, the constant pounding of the waves that breaks up the rocks and smooths the rough edges. And from the violence, the furor, the raging of the winds, the roaring of the waters, something better emerges, something that would have otherwise never existed.
And so we endure. We have faith that there is purpose. We hope for things we can’t see. We believe there are lessons in loss, power in love, and that we have within us the potential for a beauty so magnificent, our bodies can’t contain it.”― Amy Harmon
33, “Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds have loomed over me. Let the rain come then if it must come! And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes!”― Jocelyn Soriano
34. “I’d like to add some beauty to life,” said Anne dreamily. “I don’t exactly want to make people KNOW more… though I know that IS the noblest ambition… but I’d love to make them have a pleasanter time because of me… to have some little joy or happy thought that would never have existed if I hadn’t been born.”― L.M. Montgomery
35. “I have learned, that the person I have to ask for forgiveness from the most is: myself. You must love yourself. You have to forgive yourself, everyday, whenever you remember a shortcoming, a flaw, you have to tell yourself “That’s just fine”. You have to forgive yourself so much, until you don’t even see those things anymore. Because that’s what love is like.― C. JoyBell C.
36. “I hate you.”I love you.”You’re a freak, you know that? Everyone says so. They always have.”I’m trying not to be.”― Stephen Chbosky
37. “Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger. Forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart.”― Jim Henson
38. “Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.” ~ Sam (Hilary Duff), A Cinderella Story”― Hilary Duff
39. “Why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we’re nothing”; – “We accept the love we think we deserve,”― Stephen Chbosky
40. “There is a magnificent, beautiful, wonderful painting in front of you! It is intricate, detailed, a painstaking labor of devotion and love! The colors are like no other, they swim and leap, they trickle and embellish! And yet you choose to fixate your eyes on the small fly which has landed on it! Why do you do such a thing?”― C. JoyBell C.
41. “My father used to say that life is what you make it. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. You can’t change the past, but the future isn’t set in stone. You can effect a change there. Move forward not with hatred or love. Move forward with purpose. (Simone)”― Sherrilyn Kenyon
42. “Jessica. For god’s sake,” he said. “Allow me to do at least one common courtesy for you. In spite ow what ‘women’s lib’ teaches you, chivalry does not imply that women are powerless. On the contrary, chivalry is an admission of women’s superiority. An acknowledgment of your power over us. This is the only form of servitude a Vladescu ever practices, and I perform it gladly for you. You, in turn, are obligated to accept graciously.”― Beth Fantaskey
43. “By declaring that man is responsible and must actualize the potential meaning of his life, I wish to stress that the true meaning of life is to be discovered in the world rather than within man or his own psyche, as though it were a closed system.
I have termed this constitutive characteristic “the self-transcendence of human existence.” It denotes the fact that being human always points, and is directed, to something or someone, other than oneself–be it a meaning to fulfill or another human being to encounter. The more one forgets himself–by giving himself to a cause to serve or another person to love–the more human he is and the more he actualizes himself.
What is called self-actualization is not an attainable aim at all, for the simple reason that the more one would strive for it, the more he would miss it. In other words, self-actualization is possible only as a side-effect of self-transcendence.”― Viktor E. Frankl
44. “We hurt so much because we have lost a part of ourselves. If we have loved much, we must have given much also, and when everything’s over, we feel as though we have lost everything.”― Jocelyn Soriano
45. “In the external scheme of things, shining moments are as brief as the twinkling of an eye, yet such twinklings are what eternity is made of — moments when we human beings can say “I love you,” “I’m proud of you,” “I forgive you,” “I’m grateful for you.” That’s what eternity is made of: invisible imperishable good stuff.”― Fred Rogers
46“It is our wounds that create in us a desire to reach for miracles. The fulfillment of such miracles depends on whether we let our wounds pull us down or lift us up towards our dreams.”― Jocelyn Soriano
47. “Do not yearn to be popular; be exquisite. Do not desire to be famous; be loved. Do not take pride in being expected; be palpable, unmistakable.”― C. JoyBell C.
48. “What it means to be authentic:- to be more concerned with truth than opinions, to be sincere and not pretend,to be free from hypocrisy: “walk your talk”,to know who you are and to be that person, to not fear others seeing your vulnerabilities, being confident to walk away from situations where you can’t be yourself,being awake to your own feelings,being free from others’ opinions of you, accepting and loving yourself”― Sue Fitzmaurice
49. “Sometimes it comes down to a choice,” Magnus said. “Between saving one person and saving the whole world. I’ve seen it happen, and I’m selfish enough to want the person who loves me to choose me. But Nephilim wil always choose the world. I look at Alec and I feel like Lucifer in Paradise Lost. ‘Abashed the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is.’ He meant it in the classical sense. ‘Awful’ as in inspiring awe. And awe is well and good, but it’s poison to love. Love has to be between equals.”
“He’s just a boy,” said Luke. “Alec–he’s not perfect. And you’re not fallen.””We’re all fallen,” said Magnus, and he wrapped himself up in his chains and was silent.”― Cassandra Clare
50. “I am larger, better than I thought; I did not know I held so much goodness.All seems beautiful to me.Whoever denies me, it shall not trouble me;Whoever accepts me, he or she shall be blessed, and shall bless me.”― Walt Whitman
51. “If we hold tightly to anything given to us unwilling to allow it to be used as the Giver means it to be used we stunt the growth of the soul. What God gives us is not necessarily “ours” but only ours to offer back to him, ours to relinguish, ours to lose, ours to let go of, if we want to be our true selves.
Many deaths must go into reaching our maturity in Christ, many letting goes.”― Elisabeth Elliot, Passion and Purity: Learning to Bring Your Love Life Under Christ’s Control
52. “Living a life fully engaged and full of whimsy and the kind of things that love does is something most people plan to do, but along the way they just kind of forget. Their dreams become one of those “we’ll go there next time” deferrals. The sad thing is, for many there is no “next time” because passing on the chance to cross over is an overall attitude toward life rather than a single decision.”― Bob Goff
Similar Other Posts About Love Quotes
Love Quotes for Her
Love Quotes for Wife
Love Quotes for Him
Funny Love Quotes
Falling in Love Quotes
Romantic Quotes from Movies
Love Life Quotes
Best Love Quotes
Love Happiness Quotes
Omar Khayam Quotes about Love