All You Wanted To Know About 17 Day Diet Plan
The 17 Day Diet Plan is a special diet plan designed by Dr. Mike Moreno. Its main critical points are four cycles: Accelerate, Activate, Achieve and Arrive. This plan was made popular by Dr. Mike Moreno’s book, published in 2010.
He revised this diet plan in the breakthrough edition of the book, published in 2014. The revised addition added more receipts and food options in the 17-day diet menu.
Buy This Book : The 17 Day Diet Breakthrough Edition
What can you expect to achieve through this diet plan?
Expect to lose weight rapidly and build a habit of healthy eating through constantly changing foods and calorie intake.
This diet plan is not for those who are looking for a short cut to lose weight.
You have to change the foods daily and take lean proteins.
Here are all that you wanted to know about the 17 Day Diet Plan:
17 Day Diet Food List
- Canned Light Tuna
- Chicken breasts
- Turkey breasts
- Ground Turkey
- Eggs White
- Artichoke Hearts
- Bell peppers (all kind)
- Fresh carrots
- Egg Plant
- Green Beans
- Red Grapes
- Red Grapes
- Berries (all types)
- Olive Oil
- Flaxseed Oil
You May Like: How To Overcome Noise Disturbances And Enjoy Better Sleep
- Low carb marinara sauce
- Lite soy sauce
- Low-carb ketchup
- Fat-free sour cream
- Fat-free cheese
You May Like: How To Start A Healthy Diet
Four Cycles Of 17-Day Diet Plan
Cycle 1: Accelerate
Those who follow the proper diet plan can expect to lose 10-12 pounds. There is no limit to eating protein, but you can’t any fruits after 2 p.m. Don’t forget to add the vegetables to your menu.
- Benefits: Your digestive health and immune system will improve. The body will have fewer toxins. Improved metabolism rate.
- What to avoid: Alcohol and sugary drinks.
- What to do: Chew slowly, Minimum 17 minutes of exercise per day, drinking 8 glass of water each day.
- Foods to Eat: Fish, olive oil or flaxseeds, Chicken and Turkey breast, Low-sugar fruits, Non-starchy vegetables
Cycle 2: Activate Cycle
One day, you are expected to accelerate the cycle, another day you have to switch to the activate cycle. While Alternating between these two cycles, you should never lose sight of your main goal: eating lower and high-calorie foods.
On the lower calorie days, you can try the same food list as Accelerate cycle. On the higher calorie days, you can add two things such as higher starch carbs like grains, tubers, and root vegetables.
- Benefits: Metabolism will be strengthened. Improved immune system.
- What to avoid: Alcohol, Don’t eat carbs after 2 p.m.
- What to do: Eat slowly, chew the food, Drink 8 glass of water each day, exercise 17 minutes per day
- Foods to Eat: Shellfish, Pork, Grains, Legumes, Beef, Lamb, Veal, Starchy vegetables
You May Like: 8 Benefits Of Using Exercise Bikes In Your Daily Routine For Health
Cycle 3: Achieve Cycle
Follow the guidelines properly to lose more weight. This cycle teaches how to lose weight fast without compromising on healthy habits. You are not allowed to eat carbs such as bread, pasta, high-fiber cereals, and other fresh fruit or vegetables.
- Benefit: You will lose weight faster than the previous two cycles.
- What to avoid: No more than one glass of alcohol; don’t eat carbs
- What to do: Do the exercise for about 45-60 minutes per day.
- Foods to Eat: Meats, cheese, canola and walnut oil, bread, vegetables, fruits, high-fiber cereals, pasta, and noodles
Cycle 4: Arrive
This is the best cycle which comes with the same benefits as other of the three cycles.
- What to avoid: Have at least one cheat day during Saturday and Sunday; don’t take more than three meals a day on a cheat day
- What to do: Don’t skip green tea during the cheat days; try different exercises for weight loss like yoga or any cardio exercise for 45 minutes daily.
Other Potential Benefits of 17 Day Diet Plan
- This is vegan-friendly
- It is Gluten-free-friendly
- You get a diet rich in fiber
Source : healthaegis.com