With 16% of the global paid search spend (Q2 2013), mobile has started to impact the overall search category, reveals the latest study by Covario. Covario’s latest Global Paid Search Spend Analysis has also revealed that 40% of the mobile ad spend focused on smartphones and 60% on tablets.
- PPC spending on mobile increased 132% YoY
- Cost per Click (CPC) increased 10% through during Q1-Q2 2013
- US and Canadian advertisers saw an 8% increase in search spending (Quarter to Quarter)
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) saw 43% increase in paid search (QtoQ)
- Asia/Pacific spending increased 55%