We often hear that we should dream big, but it’s easier said than done. Having a to-do list is an inspiring invitation to do just that, but sometimes you need a little more help. That’s why it was created – to give you that extra “energy” you may need!
If these quotes make you dream big, take steps to follow your dreams and don’t forget.
These big dream quotes will give you the motivation you need to pursue what awaits you. Be ready to explore your innermost dreams.
Do you feel that greatness is hidden within you?
Do you feel that you have great untapped potential?
Dreaming big can be a little scary. but it does a lot of great things. If you don’t want to dream big, you can’t set big goals that will help you achieve greatness. The first step is just to dream.
Are you ready to conquer the world? These inspirational big dream quotes have a way to make it happen. Words of encouragement from someone who has dreamed big and achieved their goals are very motivating. Spend time today dreaming about big plans for the future. Don’t limit yourself based on past or present circumstances.
Free your mind to dream about what you can do and make a plan to make it happen. If you need some motivation along the way, keep reading for these or other motivational quotes. With hard work and determination, you can make your dreams come true.
Dream Big Quotes
1. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” -Napoleon Hill
2. “Courage doesn’t happen when you have all the answers. It happens when you are ready to face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life.” -Shannon L. Alder
3. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”-Bruce Lee
4. “What the mind can conceive and believe, and the heart desire, you can achieve.”-Norman Vincent Peale
5. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”-Jimmy Dean
6. “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.”-Jeffrey Gitomer
7. “By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.”-Mark Victor Hansen
8. “You can set a direct course for your future by defining your goals, or, you can take the opposite position and just let the future haphazardly unfold by itself.” -Catherine Pulsifer
9. “Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” -Roy T. Bennett
10. “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.” – Criss Jami
11. “We must never stop dreaming. Dreams provide nourishment for the soul, just as a meal does for the body.” -Paulo Coelho
12. “To dream is to starve doubt, feed hope.” -Justina Chen Headley
13. “All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.” -Jack Kerouac
14. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.”-Tony Gaskins
15. “Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.” -Aman Jassal
16. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”-Dr. Seuss
17. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-H. Jackson Brown Jr.
18. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”-J.K. Rowling
19. “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.”-John Lennon
20. “Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”-Oscar Wilde
21. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”-Paulo Coelho
22. “All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”-Edg2r Allan Poe
23. “I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.”-Stephenie Meyer
American Dream Quotes
24. “Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die. Life is a broken-winged bird,That cannot fly.”-Langston Hughes
25. “I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?”-John Lennon
26. “Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”-Edgar Allan Poe
27. “We live and breathe words. …. It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt–I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt.
I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted–and then I realized that truly I just wanted you.”-Cassandra Clare
28. “When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”-Arthur Conan Doyle
29. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”-Eleanor Roosevelt
30. “People think dreams aren’t real just because they aren’t made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes.”-Neil Gaiman
31. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”-A.A. Milne
I Have A Dream Quotes
32. “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”-Vincent van Gogh
33. “I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do.”-Haruki Murakami
34. “If you are a dreamer come in. If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar.A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer.If youre a pretender com sit by my fire.For we have some flax golden tales to spin Come in! Come in!”-Shel Silverstein
35. “That’s why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.”-George Carlin
36. “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”-Arthur O–39; Shaughnessy
37. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.”-Oprah Winfrey
38. “Yes, I was infatuated with you: I am still. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I couldn’t stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren’t having any of those.”-Sylvia Plath
39. “Dreams are always crushing when they don’t come true. But it’s the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You’re always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold and it’s enough to break your heart.”-Nicholas Sparks
40. “We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming – well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate.”-Amy Tan
41. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”-Walt Disney Company
Dream Catcher Quotes
42. “You’re something between a dream and a miracle.”-Elizabeth Barrett Browning
43. “Hope is a waking dream.”-Aristotle
44. “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”-Henry Thomas Buckle
45. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them. ”-John Updike
46. “I address you all tonight for who you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers.”-Brian Selznick
47. “He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”-Douglas Adams
48. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.”-Ana Nin
49. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson
50. “Dreams are the touchstones of our characters.”-Henry David Thoreau
Living The Dream Quotes
51. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” -Chinese proverb
52. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” -James Cameron
53. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” -Henry David Thoreau
54. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” -Jim Rohn
55. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” -Tony Hsieh
56. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” -Walt Disney
57. “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” -Anonymous
58. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” -Winston Churchill
59. “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” -Vaibhav Shah
60. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” -Chris Grosser
Bad Dream Quotes
61. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” -Albert Einstein
62. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.” -Charles Darwin
63. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
64. “The best revenge is massive success.” -Frank Sinatra
65. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” -Thomas Edison
66. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” -David Brinkley
67. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” -Henry Ford
68. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” -Oscar Wilde
69. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” -Bruce Feirstein
70. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” -John D. Rockefeller
Don’t let the wear and tear of a day (or years) wear down your wings or hold you back. Dream Big — Dreaming big ignites your inner fire and provides constant fuel for your burning desires. You already know how to dream big, but you may have forgotten.
Just in case, we’ve compiled a comprehensive set of quotes to help you dream big again. These quotes will surely inspire you, so don’t forget to share them with others, and do visit again for more such quotes.
More Motivation & Inspiration Quotes Posts:
Inspirational Quotes For Girls
Inspirational Life Quotes
Motivational Quotes For Work
Motivational Quotes For Employees
Quotes About Marriage
Motivated Life Quotes
Quotes About Dreams