Although Office 365 is a great business tool, it has some vulnerabilities that necessitate third-party Office 365 backup solutions. So, why would a user resort to such external solutions when Office 365 is a helpful tool? First, you or your staff can delete sensitive details on your Office 365 and lose it for good unless it’s recovered within a fortnight or a month if your admin increases the retention period.
Also, if a rogue insider deletes data maliciously, you could lose it forever. Consequently, you might lose vital information without recovery. Lastly, you can lose your data through ransomware or other phishing tricks.
Therefore, you have the help of some of the best backup solutions. In this post, we introduce you to the top five solution providers to help you back up your Office 365 data.
1. Backupify Office 365 Backups
Backupify is one of the leading icons in this field. It is your ideal partner if you value any or all of the following benefits in a data recovery solution provider:
- You want to back up your Microsoft OneDrive, Exchange, Calendar, Contacts, and SharePoint;
- You need to enjoy support for HIPAA compliance requirements;
- Data controls and monitoring tools such as audit logs and export functionality;
- Data encryption on the go;
- Locating emails, files, and folders using the search functionality;
- Managing backup and viewing different activities using one control panel;
- Restoring or downloading files to a single or different user name.
2. Spanning Backup for Office 365
Spanning is another leading solution provider in Office 365 backup matters. If you own a business, then it’s one of your best options because you will enjoy the following:
- Complete protection for your emails, calendar, OneDrive, groups, teams, and SharePoint;
- Unlimited storage;
- Automated daily backups;
- A transparent capturing and reporting of errors;
- Data restoration using granular searches where you can search in your control panel to ease restoration;
- Accessing your information on the go;
- Restoring last data in a different account from the one it was initially backed up;
- The capturing and reporting of activities. This feature makes it easy to audit and account for user activities.
3. SysTools Office 365 Backup and Restore Software
This solution lets you back up all your Office 365 data. It lets users back up and restore their data quickly. For instance, they can access their calendar, emails, and contacts. If you opt for it, then you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Back up their data to various famous file formats;
- The possibility of viewing mailbox items as they import or export data;
- Ability to impersonate to device different accounts;
- Ability to retrieve lost items from backup;
- The possibility of posing and resuming their underway jobs from abrupt threats;
- The provision for saving copies of their data locally.
4. Synology Microsoft 365 Backup
Synology is another excellent option for users seeking to backup and recovers all their Office 365 data. This solution is perfect for users who want something they can set up and use efficiently without requiring complex technical skills or expertise. It also notifies and lets users enjoy affordable quality.
Moreover, a user can utilize it to restore files and folders. Its backup ability covers SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, and Teams data. This tool is also license-free, not to mention that it allows for a limitless number of user accounts.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is another excellent data protection solution for all your backup needs. It lets users back up their emails, notes, events, and calendars. Also, it allows them to restore data as either entire mailboxes or individual items either to the same mailboxes or different ones. It’s your best choice if you want to enjoy the following features and benefits:
- Swift recovery of all lost data;
- The possibility to enjoy eDiscovery on your Office 365 data. Here, you can locate all your emails and mailboxes quickly via the search option to comply with regulations;
- Advanced scheduling that allows you to program backup tasks to run as much as you need them to meet your data backup needs.
The market has different solution providers to help you meet your Office 365 backup needs. Hopefully, the data about the top 5 providers of backup data solutions has enlightened you to see how you can benefit from them. Good luck in securing your data!