Falling in love looks different for everyone. For some, action is more important than words, while others show their love with words.
Emotions are individually based. They follow their own timeline. You take time to be in a committed relationship. There are many obvious signs that give sufficient indications that your partner is falling in love with you.
If you’re fortunate enough to have found obvious signs in your partner, you know how beautiful experience it is to fall in love with with someone.
Here are 30 greatest quotes about falling in love for you.
1. You can’t help who you fall in love with.
2. God is such a cruel god
for making you so wonderful,
and for making me so weak.
—Sade Andria Zabala
3. I never fall in love, because everything that falls breaks.
4. People should fall in love with their eyes closed.
5. I fell in love with you because there was a mischief in your eyes.
6. We should fall in love. Love each other enough to shit at the same time on the same toilet.
—Darnell Lamont Walker
7. You can run away from love but it’ll find you and make you fall into it.
8. Falling in love doesn’t hurt; it’s the sudden STOP that hurts so much.
9. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” — T. Tolis
10. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
11. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” ― Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
12. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
13. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” — Anna (Julia Roberts) to William (Hugh Grant) in Notting Hill
14. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” ― Plato
15. “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.” — H. L. Mencken
16. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.” — Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice
17. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.” — Unknown
18. “We were together. I forget the rest.” — Walt Whitman
19. “Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.”
― Mignon McLaughlin
20. “The love game is never called off on account of darkness”
― Tom Masson
21.“When two people part it is the one who is not in love who makes the tender speeches.”
― Marcel Proust
22. “They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love
23. “You had me at hello, goodbye and everything in between.”
― Shannon L. Alder
24. “Try to read or send a love note everyday. Love is the most powerful force there is in this world and we’re not tapping into its power as often as we should.”
― JK Zany
25. “By loving all the parts of you that I dislike in myself, I am learning to love me too.”
― Kate McGahan
26. “Don’t fall in love with a person—fall in love with who you are when you’re with them.”
― Connor Chalfant
27. “I will love you tomorrow
If you love me today”
― Richard L. Ratliff
28. “There is no need searching for love, it cannot be found-it happens!”
― Itohan Eghide, Master of Maxims
29. “Love is such a tremendous force of feeling! When you can’t stop loving, you simply cannot stop it.”
― Munia Khan
30. “As long as you loved somebody, each kiss was hope and wonder, but it was also the potential for good-bye.”
― Martina Boone, Illusion