WITS ZEN was started by NICHE Digital Media to fill society’s need for a positive, interesting spin on the world around us. Our stories are widely shared by people of all ages, genders, and nationalities.
Here you will get informative and interesting stories about entertainment, lifestyle, relationship, tech, health, travel which educate, entertain, and inspire people every day. We explore the Web to create and curate mind-blowing photos and stories for you!
NICHE believes in the power of content and build Digital Content Products and Solutions. NICHE Digital Media is a leading Digital Products, Internet Marketing and Web Design & Development company.
About The Creative Writing Scholarship 2020
WITS ZEN is passionate about nurturing the next generation of writers, journalists and authors. We have designed this scholarship to award a student whose writing displays a clear and unique voice with the potential to thrive in the competitive literary landscape.
We also understand that education can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. The cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more.
In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a yearly $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending a college or graduate school in the near future.
We Have 3 Prizes Of:
- USD $1000: Winner
- USD $750: 1st Runner Up
- USD $500: 2nd Runner Up
Creative Writing Topics:
In order to apply for the Creative Writing Scholarship 2020, applicants must submit a 1500-2000 words article on one of the following topics at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- How Your College Friendships Help You – Or Don’t
- How Learning A New Language Improves Tolerance
- How To Score An Internship During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Does ‘Survival Of The Fittest’ Mean In The Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Whether you are a graduate or undergraduate or even pursuing post graduation from any of the educational institutions, anywhere in the world, everyone is eligible to apply or can take participation in this scholarship program.
- There are no fee or entrance charges to avail this scholarship.
- One thing that you must need to check that your GPA should at least 2.5
- Content must be received by August 31, 2020
- Write an essay/article of around 1500-2000 words and send it to email@example.com
- Also send your curriculum vitae/CV and proof of being a student.
- Personal Details (First & Last Name, Phone, and Address).
- University/ College/ School Name
- Your Area of Study.
Once the application deadline has passed, the content will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
We look forward to read your submissions and helping the winners meet their education costs. The winner of the Creative Writing Scholarship 2020 will be announced in September 15, 2020. To contact, call us today at +91 8130262747.