Dropshipping is a process in which creating, managing, and supplying products are outsourced to dropshipper” after you’ve made sales on your website.
What makes it different from the whole purchasing sequence is that in this process you get paid even before you ship the product. After receiving money from a customer, you pay the supplier and tell them to fulfill the order for you. This process saves you time so that you can concentrate on the marketing and product development. You need apps and plugins to run a dropshipping store on Shopify. Here’s our pick of the ten best Shopify plugins for dropshipping.
Nudgify helps brands in 132 countries and 29 languages to increase trust and sales with social proof Nudges powered by real-time data
Nudges have been designed to improve your customer experience. Its social proof app turns real-time data into social proof notifications. These nudges (notifications) show how busy your website is and instantly build trust.
- Free – 1000 notifications per month
- $9/month – 10,000 notifications per month, all themes and animation styles
- $29/month – 100,000 notifications per month, removable branding
- $89/month – 1,000,000 notifications per month
Fera allows store owners to display highly customized messages. The plugin has an A/B testing feature that you can use to experiment with different kinds of messages.
Fera is the easiest reviews app for Shopify with customizable widgets that look beautiful from the start. Fera let’s you maximize social proof and customer trust without compromising your brand.
- $9/month – maximum revenue $5000 per month
- $29/month – maximum revenue $50,000 per month
- $99/month – maximum revenue $200,000 per month
Shopify Product reviews allows you to add a customer review feature to your products. This provides a way for your customers to engage with you, as well as each other to encourage sales.
- Theme-friendly design Reviews automatically match your store’s look and feel
- Easy customization – Edit layout options, text and colours without needing to code
- Bulk actions – Publish, hide, filter, and manage reviews quickly and easily
- CSV import and Export – Import and export your reviews as a spreadsheet
- SEO-friendly review scores – Add review scores to your Google search results.
$0/month – free to use
Loox is a fully-featured product review app that enables small and large brands to automatically collect customer reviews with photos and beautifully display happy customer content. Shopify and Shopify Plus merchants use our easy setup reviews plugin to boost trust, drive word of mouth and referrals, and increase customer retention and sales. Loox verified reviews and photo reviews are your greatest assets for increasing brand awareness and improving conversion rates.
- $9.99/month – Includes only 100 review request emails
- $29.99/month – 500 review request emails and all basic features
- $59.99/month – 1,500 monthly review request emails and advanced features
- $99.99/month – 1o,000 monthly review request emails and all Pro features
Fraud and spam are two of the biggest frustrations for eCommerce businesses and cost thousands of dollars a year on average attempting to mitigate risk. Shop Protector is designed by web security experts to specifically eliminate these threats. Our app runs silently in the background of each connected Shopify site to analyze and protect your store in real time against malicious activity designed to disrupt your business.
Shop Protector prevents bots from making fake accounts on your Shopify forms. The plugin boasts “best-in-class” security, and does not interfere with your customers’ user experience. However, there have been one or two suggestions of genuine orders being flagged as fraudulent and blocked.
- $4.99/month – the plan designed for Shopify basic stores
- $4.99/month + 0.5% total order revenue/month – for Shopify Plus stores
You can “lock” content on your Shopify store with Locksmith, restricting access to certain pages. It lets you decide who gets to see those page by creating “keys”.
As a tool, Locksmith’s power comes from a super-versatile yet super-simple idea: locks to protect your content, and keys to let different people in.
It has powerful encryption technology. One big demerit: this Plugin does become expensive when your traffic begins to scale up.
- $9/month – designed for store owners on the Shopify Basic plan
- $29/month – for people using a regular Shopify plan
- $79/month – an Advanced option
- $199/month – the enterprise option for Shopify Plus stores
Vault Premier protects every image on your website from site scraping. That means your competitors will be unable to copy and paste your content, claiming it as your own. The plugin disables right-clicks on your protected content and prevents anyone from saving it.
Content is King, and having your text and images displayed on other sites may lower your SEO score – lowering your search rating, and losing potential customers and profits. Vault will protect your website’s content against the most used exploits in modern web browsers and show you the quality of our Apps.
- $0 – Free to use
BeProfit is Shopify’s most accurate finances profit calculator & data analytics reporting dashboard to track business metrics, lifetime profit & expenses. Its profit dashboard with finances profit calc gives better financial reporting charts, custom reports & auto exchange rate for accurate profit calc, helping you make smarter decisions to optimize your store & improve profits & sales.
- $0/month – up to 20 monthly orders
- $25/month – full dashboard for profit and expenses
- $50/month – Ad insights, advanced filters and customisation
Yandex.Metrica is a free website traffic analytics service. It’s like Google Analytics with several additional unique features. Watch how people engage with your site – user clicks, scrolling, mouse movements, and keystrokes are all recorded in a video. Identify roadblocks on the way to purchase, see the intent behind clicks, and get insights on how to improve the user experience.
The service allows you to add any available fields in the report and compare metrics. Any data you need, in any dimension-metric combination. Customize and bookmark reports. Get consolidated statistics on several sites. Create narrowly-defined segments with as many criteria as you wish to use. Save, export or schedule the reports
- $0 – Free to use
SimplyCost saves you time by calculating profit of your sales. It takes into consideration discounts, refunds, shipping and taxes. You can add other cost in addition to your product cost to track your profit accurately. SimplyCost can use the cost per item field of your product as your cost price. You get the benefit of being able to manage your costs on Shopify Admin and with SimplyCost you will be able to update costs of your sales history.
- $4.99/month – one plan designed for every type of customer
11. Order Metrics
Real-time profit tracking, simple and actionable ecommerce analytics. Save time and make more money—no more spreadsheets, manual hassle, and reviewing data in ten different places. See your Shopify store’s net profit after all costs including shipping, ad spend, transaction fees, discounts, refunds, custom expenses, and more. It combines all your data in real-time to give you quick and easy access to your real financial health.
- $29/month – the Lite plan, without many of the integrations or automated features
- $59/month – the Pro plan
12. Smart SEO
Want to rank high in the SERPs? With Smart SEO, you can automate the daunting SEO tasks, improve rankings, drive more organic traffic, and boost sales. Meta Tags (meta title and meta description) are important information, which search engines read and understand. That is why it is essential to have these small snippets of HTML code on your website. Smart SEO will generate them automatically so that you don’t have to do it manually. What is more, Smart SEO is the only app for Shopify to generate meta tags instantly. You might need to wait for hours or even days for the meta tags to be generated with other apps. Smart SEO is powerful enough to generate meta tags in a matter of seconds.
- $4.99/month – one plan for every store
13. Plug-In SEO
Plug In SEO for Shopify is what Yoast is for WordPress. The all-in-one On-Page SEO app for managing SEO optimization, improving search rankings, & driving more traffic to your shop. Plug In SEO’s unique templating technology allows you to bulk edit meta titles & meta descriptions for 10s, 100s, or 1000s of product/collection/blog pages in minutes. It works with special pages including tag filtered collections & search. Save 100s of hours on manually adding meta tags to different pages on your Shopify store.
- $0/month – a plan with only recommendations and no support
- $20/month – instruction videos, premium support and automatic SEO features
14. G:Form Builder
The power full contact form is capable of helping you solve this issue, considered as an optimal tool to build various forms. With this assistance, your forms will be fully responsive and user-friendly. Powerful Form Builder is the perfect tool to easily build your Shopify contact form or custom form without any technical knowledge required.
POWR Form Builder allows you to build professional, easy-to-use forms to collect any information you need for your business. Get instant email alerts for form submissions on order forms & sync with Google Sheets. Build return and registration forms for your store.
Connect your sign up form, contact form or memberships form builder to Shopify Customers and Mailchimp to easily manage your email lists.
- Free – 25 submissions per month, 6 form elements
- $8.99/month – no branding on forms
- $15.99/month – 1000 submissions/month, 20 elements, file uploads and custom CSS
- $79.99/month – unlimited submissions, unlimited discount codes.