18 Best Courses To Boost Your Social Media Marketing Skills
Social media as an industry has immense potential. Many bright young minds are attracted towards social media as it gives them opportunity to show their creativity. Those who study social media can expect to have a great career prospect as almost all businesses have a dedicated social media.
Many people want to study social media to enhance their marketing skills. Studying social media is also beneficial for those who run their own small business, or are working from home.
We Have Selected 18 Best Social Media Courses That Can Boost Your Social Media Marketing Skills:
1. Facebook Blueprint Certification
Register to Facebook Blueprint and access more than 80 free online courses about how to market your business on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger.
2. Hubspot Academy
HubSpot’s free certification course will help you shape the conversation around your business, build loyalty, and attract new customers and partners.
Completing This Course Will Help You:
- Develop an engaging and effective social media strategy for your business
- Build an inbound social media strategy that delights your customers and grows your bottom line
- Leverage the power of social media to transform your business and your career
- 8 lessons
- 40 videos
- 34 quizzes
- 4hr 39 minutes completion time
3. Coursera’s What Is Social
The “What Is Social?” MOOC is for business owners, executives, and marketing professionals who want to significantly improve their abilities to grow their social strategy using effective, proven methodologies. This hands on, “how to” program won’t just tell you how to grow your professional persona using social – you will actually do it! This course is the first in the six-course specialization, Social Media Marketing: How to Profit in a Digital World. While the course can be audited for free, paid learners will receive additional content beyond the course basics
4. Strategic Social Media Marketing By Boston University
Learn how to drive social media engagement by linking strategy and tactics and measuring results.
- Course opens: Oct 31, 2019
- Course ends: Dec 12, 2019
What You Will Learn
- How to develop a social media marketing strategy
- How to develop and deliver content that engages consumers and is strategically integrated across platforms
- How to measure the effectiveness of social efforts.
- How social media can be used to listen to consumers,monitor their behavior, and engage them in co-creation of products and services
- How to manage social media
5. Advanced Social Advertising Training
Social media advertising is becoming an indispensable part of the modern marketing landscape. The most sophisticated organizations use paid social—including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram ads—to drive business objectives at every stage of the customer journey. This course gives marketers the knowledge and skills they need to use these tools most effectively.
6. The Quickstart Guide To YouTube
It will show you how to quickly set up your YouTube channel, upload videos, and align your branding. Plus, we’ll walk you through some important guidelines for being part of the YouTube community. This Quickstart guide covers all the essentials to get your channel up and running.
7. Google Analytics For Beginners
Google Analytics for Beginners shows new users how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts. The course will also demonstrate how to analyze basic Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking.
8. Social Media Monitoring
Learn social media monitoring for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Craigslist, Blogs, Forums and News using free social media monitoring tools and services.
Who This Course Is For:
- Sale Professionals
- Customer Service Representatives
- Product Development Specialists
- Public Relations Professionals
- Human Resources
9. The Business Of Social
In this fifth MOOC of the Social Marketing Specialization – “The Business of Social” – you will learn how to transform your organization’s social marketing from an untracked investment to an integral part of your company’s marketing strategy. You will learn the legal considerations involved as well as proven performance metrics and management tactics for success.
10. Social Media Ethics
Social media ethics training course explains the requirements of the law, how ethics policy applies to social networking and how to engage in ethical conversations on social networks.
This course covers liability for unethical behavior, how the National Labor Relations Act governs social media use at work, professional netiquette standards, rules concerning work related social media use on personal vs. branded social networking accounts, how to avoid provoking defamation, discrimination and harassment claims on social networks, the risks associated with confidentiality and confidential sources and much more.
11. Advanced Social Media Marketing For Picking Up Clients
This Course Covers:
- Most common Social Media marketing myths and mistakes that are taught as “best practice”
- Step-by-step success case studies of how used Facebook, Niche Forums and YouTube to acquire over 400 paying clients to date
- How to use private Facebook groups to “present” your service offering without being pushy or annoying
- The AMOC authority framework – A 4 step system that allows you demonstrate expertise and invite pursuit from your clients
- How to use simple reddit posts to get qualified clients e-mailing you with questions about your service
- The 4 components of an STICKY YouTube video and how to sequence them in the most effective order
- How to create simple videos that attracts your dream clients and gets them to contact you
- “You don’t need 1000’s of subscribers!” How to attract clients with YouTube without a massive following
- 3 value-adding YouTube video frameworks that educate and sell at the same time
- How to position yourself as the “problem solver” so you never have to handle sales objections again
- How cheap “marketing-tricks-n-tips” is making you appear like a spammer and what you can do about it
- Why your competitors will never implement the strategies from this course and how you can benefit as the result
12. Marketing In A Digital World
This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by shifting the balance of power from firms to consumers.
13. Viral Marketing And How To Craft Contagious Content
This course explains how things catch on and helps you apply these ideas to be more effective at marketing your ideas, brands, or products. You’ll learn how to make ideas stick, how to increase your influence, how to generate more word of mouth, and how to use the power of social networks to spread information and influence. Drawing on principles from his best-selling book, “Contagious: Why Things Catch On,” Professor Jonah Berger illustrates successful strategies for you to use buzz to create virality so that your campaigns become more shareable on social media and elsewhere.
14. Digital Analytics For Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics In Practice
This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space.
This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price.
15. Free Social Media Analytics Course
This class will cover the basic principles of social media analytics both for beginners and for marketers who want to refresh their knowledge. For all newcomers to social media analytics, this free course will offer an introduction to its fundamentals. It aims to help anybody involved in social media analytics, no matter whether you are working for a brand, an agency or in the media.
16. Social Media Marketing – Digital Marketing Strategy New 2019
In this course you will learn how to master Social Media Marketing, Blogging, Copywriting, Email Marketing, Local SEO, SEO, YouTube Marketing, Video Production, Vlogging and Instagram Photography, we will also show you how to take a profile image with just an iPhone or Smartphone for your social media profile!
17. Social Media: How Media Got Social
By Completing This Course, You Should Be Able To:
- Map significant milestones in the emergence of social media
- Differentiate between ‘Web 2.0’ and participatory culture
- Understand the differences in the way users and social media companies utilise and think about social media
- Extrapolate current social trends online and map possible directions in social media.
18. Reputation Management In A Digital World
In this course, you’ll take on the role of a communications manager for a fictional organization, making key decisions that will affect its online reputation.
You Will Experience:
- how to build a robust and sustainable online reputation
- the positives of building a strong participatory culture
- how to manage social media issues based on a real-life examples
- how to manage a crisis and respond appropriately across multiple platforms.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn from real life case studies and gain an understanding of the important role that blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and other social platforms play in today’s business world. The best Snapchat advertising agencies bring years of experience, knowledge, and insight to help you choose which type of campaign to launch. You will set goals together, and discuss budgeting.
Feature Image Credit: internetreputation