1. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”-Winston S. Churchill
2.“He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much;
Who has enjoyed the trust of pure women, the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children;Who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;Who has never lacked appreciation of Earth’s beauty or failed to express it;Who has left the world better than he found it,Whether an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul;Who has always looked for the best in others and given them the best he had;Whose life was an inspiration;Whose memory a benediction.”-Bessie Anderson Stanley
3. “I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”-Herbert Bayard Swope
4. “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.”-W.C. Fields
5. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”-Albert Einstein
6. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”-Herman Melville
7. “Dare to Be
When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.
When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.
When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.
When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.
When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.
When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.
When times are tough, dare to be tougher.
When love hurts you, dare to love again.
When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.
When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.
When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.
When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.
When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.
When the day has ended, dare to feel as you,ve done your best.
Dare to be the best you can “At all times, Dare to be!”-Steve Maraboli
8. “So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and 100 percent guaranteed) Kid, you’ll move mountains.”-Dr. Seuss
9. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get”-W.P. Kinsella
10. “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.”-Bette Midler
11. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.”-Steve Maraboli
12. “Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.”-Salvador DalÃ
13. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”-Winston S. Churchill
14. “If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut”-Albert Einstein
15. “Anyone whose goal is ‘something higher’ must expect someday to suffer vertigo. What is vertigo? Fear of falling? No, Vertigo is something other than fear of falling. It is the voice of the emptiness below us which tempts and lures us, it is the desire to fall, against which, terrified, we defend ourselves.”-Milan Kundera
16. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ”-Coco Chanel
17. “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.”-Abraham Lincoln
19. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.”-Steve Maraboli
20. “Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand”-Hayley Williams
21.“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”-Oliver Goldsmith
22.“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”-Walt Disney Company