The Most Famous Sweet And Cute Love Quotes Ever
1. “We accept the love we think we deserve.”-Stephen Chbosky
2. “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”-William Shakespeare
3. “You love me. Real or not real?”I tell him, “Real.”-Suzanne Collins
4. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”-William Shakespeare
5. “I would die for you. But I won’t live for you.”-Stephen Chbosky
6. “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.”-William Shakespeare
7. “What’s meant to be will always find a way”-Trisha Yearwood
8. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”-Tom Bodett
9. “This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.”-William Shakespeare
10. “What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.”-Suzanne Collins
11. “If music be the food of love, play on,Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,The appetite may sicken, and so die.”-William Shakespeare
12.“I have something I need to tell you,” he says. I run my fingers along the tendons in his hands and look back at him.”I might be in love with you.” He smiles a little. “I’m waiting until I’m sure to tell you, though.”
13. “That’s sensible of you,” I say, smiling too. “We should find some paper so you can make a list or a chart or something.”I feel his laughter against my side, his nose sliding along my jaw, his lips pressing my ear.”Maybe I’m already sure,” he says, “and I just don’t want to frighten you.”I laugh a little. “Then you should know better.””Fine,” he says. “Then I love you.”-Veronica Roth
14. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.”-Vladimir Nabokov
15. “I can feel Peeta press his forehead into my temple and he asks, ‘So now that you’ve got me, what are you going to do with me?’ I turn into him. ‘Put you somewhere you can’t get hurt.”-Suzanne Collins
16. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”-Ursula K. Le Guin
17. “It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.”-Vincent van Gogh
18. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.”-Tina Fey
19. “It’s not the face, but the expressions on it. It’s not the voice, but what you say. It’s not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful.”-Stephenie Meyer
20. “What Is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul”-Victor Hugo
21. “All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.”-Tahereh Mafi
22. “To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”-Taylor Swift
23. “We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.”-Tom Robbins
24. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”-Virginia Woolf
25. “And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.”-Suzanne Collins
26. “Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. …And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
27. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything.”-Stephenie Meyer
28. “I fell in love with him. But I don’t just stay with him by default as if there’s no one else available to me. I stay with him because I choose to, every day that I wake up, every day that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me.”-Veronica Roth
29. “Is it possible for home to be a person and not a place?”-Stephanie Perkins
30. “I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.”-Tahereh Mafi
31. “Peeta, how come I never know when you’re having a nightmare? I say I don’t know. I don’t think I cry out or thrash around or anything. I just come to, paralyzed with terror, he says.You should wake me, I say, thinking about how I can interrupt his sleep two or three times on a bad night. About how long it can take to calm me down. It’s not necessary. My nightmares are usually about losing you, he says. I’m okay once I realize you’re here.”-Suzanne Collins
32. “We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.”-Walter Mosley
33.“What she had realized was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst.”-Stieg Larsson
34. “Yes, I was infatuated with you: I am still. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I couldn’t stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren’t having any of those.”-Sylvia Plath
35. “I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.”-Steve Maraboli
36. “The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only.”-Victor Hugo
37. “The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.”-Stephenie Meyer
38. “Love is . . . Being happy for the other person when they are happy, Being sad for the person when they are sad, Being together in good times, And being together in bad times.
Love is the source of strength. Love is . . . Being honest with yourself at all times, Being honest with the other person at all times, Telling, listening, respecting the truth, And never pretendin
Love is the source of reality. Love is . . . An understanding so complete that you feel as if you are a part of the other person, Accepting the other person just the way they are, And not trying to change them to be something else.
Love is the source of unity. Love is . . . The freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person, The growth of one individual alongside of and together with the growth of another individual.
Love is the source of success. Love is . . . The excitement of planning things together, The excitement of doing things together.
Love is the source of the future. Love is . . . The fury of the storm, The calm in the rainbow.
Love is the source of passion. Love is . . . Giving and taking in a daily situation, Being patient with each other’s needs and desires.
Love is the source of sharing. Love is . . . Knowing that the other person will always be with you regardless of what happens, Missing the other person when they are away but remaining near in heart at all times.
Love is the source of security.
Love is . . . The source of life!”-Susan Polis Schutz
39. “The course of true love never did run smooth.”-William Shakespeare
40. “I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.”-Stephanie Perkins
41.“The only calibration that counts is how much heart people invest, how much they ignore their fears of being hurt or caught out or humiliated. And the only thing people regret is that they didn’t live boldly enough, that they didn’t invest enough heart, didn’t love enough. Nothing else really counts at all.”-Ted Hughes
42. “Sometimes when I’m alone, I take the pearl from where it lives in my pocket and try to remember the boy with the bread, the strong arms that warded off nightmares on the train, the kisses in the arena.-Suzanne Collins