When our world started progressing fast the first thing that we did was to harm nature in whatever manner possible.
It was hard for us to realize that the gifts of nature bestowed upon us are limited and once they are gone it would be hard for us to manage our lives without them.
No wonder we have limited forests and are losing other gifts too one by one. As a result, some of the animals are becoming endangered and pretty soon they would be gone too.
Here we share some of the most beautiful images of some such endangered animals and they would touch your hearts too.
1. Aren’t The Eyes Of This Sumatran Orangutan Conveying To You The Pain Of Going Away Too Soon.
2. I Might Die But My Grace And Majesty Would Remain Intact For You To Remember. We Are The Kings And We Are Going To Rule Forever.
3. The Mother Knows The End Is Near But Is Trying Her Best To Protect Her Baby. That Is What Moms Are Made Of.
4. A Scene At The Melbourne Zoo This Little One Wants To Breathe Freely. Hope His Binders Understand What He Wants.
5. Maybe This Is My Last Picture With You, But I Am Sure Going To Make It Very Memorable.
6. The Fight Between A Husband And Wife Would Never End And This Couple Proves That. A Clear Picture Of Not Separating From Each Other So Soon.
7. My Aura Would Stay With You Even If My Tribe Disappears Forever,
8. Oh, This Love Between Two Sumatran Orangutans Cannot Be Conveyed By Words. Snatching A Moment Of Bliss Is What These Two Are Up To.
9. Yes, I Am Hungry And I Say So Clearly. But, There Is Nothing For Me To Hunt As Man’s Greed Has Finished The Forest And Its Animals Already.